ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Holidays To All My Ol' Pals @ RO! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd December 2007 10:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, you know, a bumper spacer. It's a molded piece of rubberized plastic that was used to cover the space between the chrome bumper, and the tail lights. It simply clips to the body of the car.

They are a pain in the ass. The clips constantly break, and the weather warps and fades the shit out of them. There's no aftermarket replacements, and NOS is impossible to find, not to mention ridiculously priced even if you do find one. No use going to the 'yard either because you'll never find one in decent condition.

We're just gonna fab one outta sheetmetal, weld it on, and paint it with the rest of the car. Never have to fuck with it again after that...

LJ...

I've been here, what...a few hours? And I'm sick of the shitheads already.

No, I made the right choice.

L8r Tater.

3rd December 2007 04:18 AM
Zack
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

take a joke you dickhead

fucking bumper spacers...give me a break

You have no idea what an idiot you are.
3rd December 2007 06:25 AM
Starbuck
quote:
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

take a joke you dickhead

fucking bumper spacers...give me a break

no kidding.

i was beginning to think peaceful coexistence might be possible. now i think it might be time to bring the smackdown!

the shithead can't even use image tags right. newb!
3rd December 2007 07:56 AM
Some Guy Christmas is bringing everyone back!
3rd December 2007 08:34 AM
mojoman happy holidays brother. i was hoping for some bikini babes frolicking in muscle cars...........
3rd December 2007 10:21 AM
Martha Hey Stonesy! I dig your ride...gave me a flash-back the minute I laid my eyes on it. I'd take a cruise with ya'.

Happy Holidays to you and thanks for dropping by!

xxoo,
Martha
3rd December 2007 11:19 AM
jb Hope all is well ss...I miss you putting me in my place every so often. Take care, and remember, you can always come back...we all do!!!
3rd December 2007 11:26 AM
Blowey Happy Happy Holiday's SS'y!!!!

J.R.R TolkBlow!
3rd December 2007 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Have a happy and safe holiday season!

If you have some time...check out the MySpace profile for the band I'm in. We hope to have some live songs on the player soon, as well as some performance video once we get it edited.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=290363577

Beautiful Car .......
3rd December 2007 04:02 PM
voodoopug Place isnt quite the same without you. Best of luck with your new band.
3rd December 2007 04:24 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Zack wrote:

fuck you
3rd December 2007 04:26 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

no kidding.

i was beginning to think peaceful coexistence might be possible. now i think it might be time to bring the smackdown!

the shithead can't even use image tags right. newb!
[/quote]

you're just pissed off cause you can't play guitar.....fuck you also
3rd December 2007 04:27 PM
glencar fire, you need to settle down. Do you need Prozac?
3rd December 2007 04:31 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
fire, you need to settle down. Do you need Prozac?

you got some?

these fuckers in the midwest can't take a joke
3rd December 2007 04:36 PM
pdog I've really grown to like FOP. We clashed before, but homeboy can hang. Hope he sticks around. He loves The Stones!
3rd December 2007 04:41 PM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

you got some?

these fuckers in the midwest can't take a joke

Include many smilies when making jokes. The Euros have an even worse sense of humor!!!!
3rd December 2007 04:43 PM
Starbuck
quote:
you're just pissed off cause you can't play guitar.....fuck you also

vicious attacks on established regulars will not be tolerated! especially from someone whose posts make joey's writing abilities look like john steinbeck!

let's face it .... you've never really fit in here. why don't you return to the "my little pony" message board from whence you came. you're bringing "the ghey" and it is draggin us down!

"let's vote his saggy ass of the island, ronnie!"

3rd December 2007 04:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

vicious attacks on established regulars will not be tolerated! especially from someone whose posts make joey's writing abilities look like john steinbeck!

let's face it .... you've never really fit in here. why don't you return to the "my little pony" message board from whence you came. you're bringing "the ghey" and it is draggin us down!

"let's vote his saggy ass of the island, ronnie!"

I disagree, I think he will earn his stripes around here. He's going through the process of figuring us out. Your perspective is wrong, this kid has guts and doesn't just take our shit, and we've given him shit. He might last and grow into a good poster.
3rd December 2007 04:50 PM
Starbuck
3rd December 2007 04:53 PM
glencar Banning never works. Crazy Crackers is evidently back.
3rd December 2007 05:26 PM
pdog ban him for what? Seriously, if you wanna be a crazy dick head dictator, just be aware, the next crazy dick-head dictator is gunning for you too.
3rd December 2007 05:36 PM
glencar Agreed. I used to post at a board that thrived on banning people.
3rd December 2007 05:48 PM
fireontheplatter you fellas crack me up......bless you dog

3rd December 2007 05:49 PM
pdog I had a board, I banned everyone, and I couldn't figure out why no one posted there!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3rd December 2007 05:50 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
you fellas crack me up......bless you dog

Check this out!!!

3rd December 2007 05:57 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

you're dissing john steinbeck......get a life

i'm not attacking you or anyone in particular

3rd December 2007 05:59 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

you're dissing john steinbeck......get a life

i'm not attacking you or anyone in particular

go get him, don't let him bully you around! He's got major talent, show him yours...

3rd December 2007 06:37 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

i have never seen you post so powerfully . that is postin'

that's right .

THAT's RIGHT !!!!!!

You just keep reading blue ... keep reading and I will CONTINUE to post aaalll that Gold you have become so accustomed to these past forty - one years here on the board .

!!!!!!

3rd December 2007 07:30 PM
pdog Holy Shit... Is Retardation the norm in Omaha?

3rd December 2007 09:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

that's right .

THAT's RIGHT !!!!!!

You just keep reading blue ... keep reading and I will CONTINUE to post aaalll that Gold you have become so accustomed to these past forty - one years here on the board .

!!!!!!

Bless you 'kins
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)