ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Holidays To All My Ol' Pals @ RO! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd December 2007 03:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Have a happy and safe holiday season!

If you have some time...check out the MySpace profile for the band I'm in. We hope to have some live songs on the player soon, as well as some performance video once we get it edited.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=290363577

2nd December 2007 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe Good call Pdog...damn good call!

Hey SS
2nd December 2007 03:06 PM
Gazza Good to see you, mate,. Dont be a stranger.
2nd December 2007 03:07 PM
MrPleasant ¡Feliz navidad!
2nd December 2007 03:09 PM
lotsajizz that car ROCKS!!!!
2nd December 2007 03:12 PM
pdog This is going to be a great Xmas and 2008 will be good for many deserving folks!
2nd December 2007 03:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
2nd December 2007 03:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "One reason we admire cats is for their proficiency in one-upmanship. They always seem to come out on top, no matter what they are doing, or pretend they do."
- Barbara Webster
fireontheplatter you're still driving around in that hunk of crap...i would think the chasis is rusted by now. but, i guess its the frame that still holding it all together. i can see overspray of the hideous green paint on the inside of the back bumper....bad spray job, or taping job.

merry fucking christmas....ho ho ho.
GotToRollMe Right back atcha, SS. Hope 2008 treats you well.
That is one sweet-lookin' ride ya got there!
2nd December 2007 03:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pffft.

That is a bumper spacer, you moron....not overspray. I haven't even pained the thing yet! LOL!
2nd December 2007 03:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG Glad to see ya back SS!!

Stay awhile...
2nd December 2007 03:42 PM
Some Guy Well alright!
2nd December 2007 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
you're still driving around in that hunk of crap...i would think the chasis is rusted by now. but, i guess its the frame that still holding it all together. i can see overspray of the hideous green paint on the inside of the back bumper....bad spray job, or taping job.

So says the guy riding a Huffy bike to buy his 40 oz.
2nd December 2007 04:27 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Have a happy and safe holiday season!

If you have some time...check out the MySpace profile for the band I'm in. We hope to have some live songs on the player soon, as well as some performance video once we get it edited.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=290363577

this is your return post?
2nd December 2007 04:31 PM
Starbuck
quote:
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
you're still driving around in that hunk of crap...i would think the chasis is rusted by now. but, i guess its the frame that still holding it all together. i can see overspray of the hideous green paint on the inside of the back bumper....bad spray job, or taping job.

2nd December 2007 04:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man Good to see you back SS.

Psst, whats the 'holiday season'? It's Chrstmas isn't it?
2nd December 2007 05:19 PM
jostorm Yo!
Lots of damsels in chronic distress and not a single knight in shiny armour around, time you came back....

Happy Christmas and a Fantastic New Year to you and yours, too!
2nd December 2007 05:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot No this is not a return.

I was cleanin' out stuff from the ol' hard drive, and came across a few things that reminded me of you all.

So I stopped in to wish everyone a happy holiday(whatever it is that you celebrate at this time of year).

And to pimp my band.

And to show off my car.

I have too many irons in the fire right now to come back posting full time.
2nd December 2007 05:39 PM
jostorm
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No this is not a return.

I was cleanin' out stuff from the ol' hard drive, and came across a few things that reminded me of you all.

So I stopped in to wish everyone a happy holiday(whatever it is that you celebrate at this time of year).

And to pimp my band.

And to show off my car.

I have too many irons in the fire right now to come back posting full time.

Shame. You could have raised the standard , but I understand and wish you success for the future. Nice of you to drop in! Take care........
2nd December 2007 07:54 PM
LadyJane
Hey SS.

Hope all is well.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
2nd December 2007 08:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, the head gasket is fine. I replaced it earlier in the summer when we pulled the engine to install some horsepower goodies.

Don't even get me started on swapping out rear ends. Not THAT kind of rear end! Gutterbrain. I'm talkin' positraction.

That's car lingo for, "You gotta buy two rear sneakers instead of just one.".

2nd December 2007 08:34 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No, the head gasket is fine. I replaced it earlier in the summer when we pulled the engine to install some horsepower goodies.

Don't even get me started on swapping out rear ends. Not THAT kind of rear end! Gutterbrain. I'm talkin' positraction.

That's car lingo for, "You gotta buy two rear sneakers instead of just one.".

Baby SSy.

You were always so minty fresh.

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

2nd December 2007 08:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sorry, but I'm gonna have to dock points from you for an obscure WWE reference.

Next time you will be disqualified.

Consider this a yellow card.

And I'm already reaching for the red....
2nd December 2007 09:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to dock points from you for an obscure WWE reference.

Next time you will be disqualified.

Consider this a yellow card.

And I'm already reaching for the red....

You need to stick around and witness come of the characters that are posting here these day, SS'y.

LJ.
2nd December 2007 09:08 PM
Lazy Bones Good to see you again, SS.

Merry Christmas!
2nd December 2007 09:15 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Pffft.

That is a bumper spacer, you moron....not overspray. I haven't even pained the thing yet! LOL!

take a joke you dickhead

fucking bumper spacers...give me a break

2nd December 2007 09:17 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

[/quote]

damn straight fucker
2nd December 2007 09:23 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

loving every minute of it

2nd December 2007 10:16 PM
Dino37
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Have a happy and safe holiday season!

Can you tell me why modern American cars are such complete and utter crap?

The auto pictured above represents a swaggering, virile country certain of its own worth.

Today?

Shit...
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)