ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Drank With Taylor Last Evening..........................(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd December 2007 10:22 AM
Blowey ...Rip Taylor that is !!!!!

Yes , " Brown Dirt Groove " performed last evening at The Brazen Head and Rip Taylor was already at the bar making out with one of my boyfriends when I arrived -- quite early acually -- around 8:00 PM CDT . Confetti shot from his ass!!!!

It has been a long time since I have seen the placed (sic)THAT crowded and me male life-mates had to stand by the ' small bar ' area in our leather chaps and assless spandex , away from the stage ( I thought I saw OldKR near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Anyway , Rip ordered a round of ' Brandy Alexanders ' followed by ANOTHER round of ' the gayest Bombay Safire Martini's I've ever seen' and shot(s) of fresh semen ( sic ?! ) ... copious amounts of Gerbils followed .

Damn !!!!! ------ off to the races RIGHT from the get go !!!

Rip , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde hunk, mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states . YES !!!!!

Anyway.....Weeeeeeeee!!!

Wh-wh-wh-wh-WHAT???

OH YEAH...

HERE

www.gayomaha.com

Blow'Kins!

2nd December 2007 06:43 PM
Jakeb206
quote:
Blowey wrote:
...Rip Taylor that is !!!!!

Yes , " Brown Dirt Groove " performed last evening at The Brazen Head and Rip Taylor was already at the bar making out with one of my boyfriends when I arrived -- quite early acually -- around 8:00 PM CDT . Confetti shot from his ass!!!!

HAHAHA!
I once had a room mate who shot glitter from his ass. Actually glitter and confetti. And he would fart Elton John songs. O jesus, give that kid some raunchy mexican food and its like the grand finale of a Cher concert!
2nd December 2007 07:05 PM
Blowey
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
I once had a room mate who shot glitter from his ass. Actually glitter and confetti.

Um..........Can I have his number???

{{{{CA-RACK!!!}}}}

OH YES! I's got GAME!!!!!

BLOWEY!!!!!!!!
2nd December 2007 07:39 PM
glencar Joey is rolling over in his grave!
2nd December 2007 07:55 PM
Starbuck thankfully, joey isn't here to defend himself!

viva le blowey!
2nd December 2007 08:41 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
thankfully, joey isn't here to defend himself!

viva le blowey!

2nd December 2007 08:51 PM
Blowey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey is rolling over in his grave!

That "man" is "yesterday".

Blowey is today and the future.

YES!!!!.....................

Gimme a B! B!
Gimme an L! L!
Gimme an O! O!
Gimme a W! W!
Gimme an E! E!
Gimme a Y! Y!

What's that spell? BLOWEY!!!!
What's that spell? BLOWEY!!!!
What's that spell? BLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I thank each and every one of you, YOU my little Stonesicles!, for being you.

J.R. Blowing - Dalls Tx.

2nd December 2007 08:59 PM
Blowey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
thankfully, joey isn't here to defend himself!

viva le blowey!

STARBUCK ............................

I sense a presence I have not felt since **** BLOWEY WALKS AWAY AT A ' HURRIED ' PACE TOWARD THE HABITRAIL, ASS PUCKERED****

*** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ****

2nd December 2007 09:02 PM
Starbuck blowey!

perhaps you could come up from nebraska for next summer's "music summitt II"...

developing...
2nd December 2007 09:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
Blowey wrote:
...Rip Taylor that is !!!!!

It has been a long time since I have seen the placed (sic)THAT crowded and me male life-mates had to stand by the ' small bar ' area in our leather chaps and assless spandex , away from the stage ( I thought I saw OldKR near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Anyway , Rip ordered a round of ' Brandy Alexanders ' followed by ANOTHER round of ' the gayest Bombay Safire Martini's I've ever seen' and shot(s) of fresh semen ( sic ?! ) ... copious amounts of Gerbils followed .

Damn !!!!! ------ off to the races RIGHT from the get go !!!

Rip , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde hunk, mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states . YES !!!!!

Anyway.....Weeeeeeeee!!!

Wh-wh-wh-wh-WHAT???

OH YEAH...

HERE

www.gayomaha.com

Blow'Kins!

That's Postin', Blowey.
I haven't laughed this hard since the Lance Bass post.
2nd December 2007 09:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's Postin', Blowey.

...or since I saw that photo of Feej's abnormally-shaped head.
3rd December 2007 11:05 AM
Blowey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
blowey!

perhaps you could come up from nebraska for next summer's "music summitt II"...

developing...

Blowey shall think about this. I play the Skin Flute AND the Male Organ!

BLOWEY BLOW BLOWEY!!!!!!
3rd December 2007 11:08 AM
Blowey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's Postin', Blowey.

Come to Blowey, my Princess.

J.P. Bloworgan
3rd December 2007 11:30 AM
Joey
3rd December 2007 12:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come to gyps.
3rd December 2007 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Come to gyps.

It remains , REMAINS my favorite picture of you ...

'kins , Est. 1999

3rd December 2007 03:01 PM
Starbuck has blowey finally come between gypsy and her joey? is there another kins in her life?

stay tuned for tomorrow's exciting adventures of "gheys of our lives"!
3rd December 2007 03:03 PM
pdog She is torn between two fags... The world of a fruit fly is very political. Gays can be such drama queens when it comes to their women.
3rd December 2007 04:13 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
She is torn between two fags... The world of a fruit fly is very political. Gays can be such drama queens when it comes to their women.

LOL Edited for peace!
[Edited by glencar]
3rd December 2007 04:14 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's Postin', Blowey.

? What Lance Bass post is that?
3rd December 2007 04:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
? What Lance Bass post is that?

I vaguely remember it was something along the lines of the Rip Taylor post, but it had to do with Lance Bass already being inside the Brazen Head with APple pucker shots or something for everyone.
3rd December 2007 04:26 PM
glencar The Brazen Head has been closed several times because of "unnatural activities" in the men's bathroom. Joey is our on scene reporter...
3rd December 2007 06:32 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey is our on scene reporter...

!!!!!!!!!

3rd December 2007 08:38 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
pdog wrote:
She is torn between two fags... The world of a fruit fly is very political. Gays can be such drama queens when it comes to their women.

Oh. Lil' Pdog. YOU IS BAD!!!

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

3rd December 2007 08:46 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Brazen Head has been closed several times because of "unnatural activities" in the men's bathroom. Joey is our on scene reporter...

Oh. Lil' Glencar. YOU IS BAD!!!

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

3rd December 2007 09:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I vaguely remember it was something along the lines of the Rip Taylor post, but it had to do with Lance Bass already being inside the Brazen Head with APple pucker shots or something for everyone.

I don't remember Apple Pucker shots being mentioned in the Lance Bass post. Anyways, it went something like this:

"Lance Bass showed up at the patio near the Robert Mapplethorpe Memorial Gardens carrying a tray of Bombay Safires and Lady Bic Shavers (one for each of us!).
I've said it once and I've said it again, but that boy can friggin' party! Lance knows all/sees all, and says the Stones will return to tour in 2008."

3rd December 2007 09:24 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't remember Apple Pucker shots being mentioned in the Lance Bass post. Anyways, it went something like this:

"Lance Bass showed up at the patio near the Robert Mapplethorpe Memorial Gardens carrying a tray of Bombay Safires and Lady Bic Shavers (one for each of us!).
I've said it once and I've said it again, but that boy can friggin' party! Lance knows all/sees all, and says the Stones will return to tour in 2008."

We have not seen this quality of posting in some time... Pug and Joey freak out when it happens. It's like someone turned the light on in a room, and they were just there, in all their shame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[Edited by pdog]
3rd December 2007 09:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

We have not seen this quality of posting in some time... Pug and Joey freak out when it happens. It's like someone turned the light on in a room, and they were just there, in all their shame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3rd December 2007 10:06 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4th December 2007 09:47 AM
Shmoey
quote:
Joey wrote:

It remains , REMAINS my favorite picture of you ...

'kins , Est. 1999

all hail the pee-wee 'kins!

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)