ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A simple favor Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd December 2007 03:50 AM
pdog
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

When I hang, I am the big boy.

Now don't fret -I don't want to put stretch marks around your perty little mouth...

This is gay, not decorate the house and go see weird movies and hold hands in SF gay. No this is raped in prison and stabbed with a shank after gay!
2nd December 2007 07:54 AM
Some Guy funny thread.
2nd December 2007 10:32 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is gay, not decorate the house and go see weird movies and hold hands in SF gay. No this is raped in prison and stabbed with a shank after gay!

Agreed. Another case of Angola yard pigeon type gay.

I throw the guy a rubber coated softball - a welcome to the board courtesy setup - then his bronchial tubes seize up and he bunts like a sissy. At least now we know which board poptart that Dino is aliasing.
2nd December 2007 12:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

When I hang, I am the big boy.

Now don't fret -I don't want to put stretch marks around your perty little mouth...

Oh little fiji, you got so much love, little fiji
And you take it where it strikes and give it to the likes of me
Oh little fiji, he got so much love, little fiji
So I see you when I can, you make me all a man can be

And I want you to be my acrobat, I want you to be my lover
Oh there were others who would treat you cruel
And oh little fiji, you were always someone's fool

Little fiji, you got so much time, little fiji
Though youve grown beyond your years, you still retain the fears of youth
Oh little fiji, you got so much time, little fiji
But youre burning it up so fast, searching for some lasting truth

But oh fiji, I will always be your fool

Oh there were others, and Ive known quite a few
But oh oh fiji, Im still in love with you

Stepped into my life from a bad dream
Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new
Oh fiji I'm so in love with you
2nd December 2007 12:31 PM
Dino37
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Agreed. Another case of Angola yard pigeon type gay.

I throw the guy a rubber coated softball - a welcome to the board courtesy setup - then his bronchial tubes seize up and he bunts like a sissy. At least now we know which board poptart that Dino is aliasing.

Your material makes you terribly unworthy of your avatar.

Churchill had talent!

You?
2nd December 2007 12:32 PM
Dino37
quote:
pdog wrote:

Reasonable response.

You remain an important part of this still-flailing board...
2nd December 2007 12:33 PM
Dino37
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh little fiji, you got so much love, little fiji
And you take it where it strikes and give it to the likes of me
Oh little fiji, he got so much love, little fiji
So I see you when I can, you make me all a man can be

And oh little fiji, you were always someone's fool

Little fiji, you got so much time, little fiji
Though youve grown beyond your years, you still retain the fears of youth
Oh little fiji, you got so much time, little fiji
But youre burning it up so fast, searching for some lasting truth

But oh fiji, I will always be your fool

Oh there were others, and Ive known quite a few
But oh oh fiji, Im still in love with you

Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new
Oh fiji I'm so in love with you

You remain an enigma.

That shows promise...
3rd December 2007 04:06 PM
TomL Hopefully Nanky we will see the Doctor again.
5th December 2007 09:16 AM
Shmoey
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:

You clearly do not have the posting gene.

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

good morning lil' doey
5th December 2007 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hopefully Nanky we will see the Doctor again.

W- What ?!

www.PeteTownshend.com

http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=news

5th December 2007 01:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- What ?!

www.PeteTownshend.com

http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=news

This does not work:

Trusted, Effective Treatment for Fish Fear

Our board-certified team specializes in helping individuals overcome fears, phobias & anxiety of all kinds, and is particularly focused on problems such as fish fear. With a success rate close to 100% we offer a lifetime guarantee to our clients.

To learn more about our 24-Hour Fish Fear Program, please call us at 1-800-828-7484 (+1-650-249-5120 from outside the USA) for a complimentary consultation to discuss the problem, or contact us using the form below.

Click here to discover our most successful
program for Fish Fear...
What is Fish Fear?

Defined as "a persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of fish", each year this surprisingly common phobia causes countless people needless distress.

To add insult to an already distressing condition, most fish fear therapies take months or years and sometimes even require the patient to be exposed repeatedly to their fear. We believe that not only is this totally unnecessary, it will often make the condition worse. And it is particularly cruel as fish fear can be eliminated with the right methods and just 24 hours of commitment by the phobic individual.

Known by a number of names - Ichthyophobia and Fear of Fish being the most common - the problem often significantly impacts the quality of life. It can cause panic attacks and keep people apart from loved ones and business associates. Symptoms typically include shortness of breath, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeat, sweating, nausea, and overall feelings of dread, although everyone experiences fish fear in their own way and may have different symptoms. Our treatment involves no drugs.

Though a variety of potent drugs are often prescribed for fish fear, side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms can be severe. Moreover, drugs do not "cure" fish fear or any other phobia. At best they temporarily suppress the symptoms through chemical interaction.

The good news is that the modern, fast, drug-free processes of The CTRN Phobia Clinic will train your mind to feel completely different about fish, eliminating the fear so it never haunts you again.
Consider the true cost of living with Fish Fear.

If you are living with fish fear, what is the real cost to your health, your career or school, and to your family life? Avoiding the issue indefinitely would mean resigning yourself to living in fear, missing out on priceless life experiences big and small, living a life that is just a shadow of what it will be when the problem is gone.

For anyone earning a living, the financial toll of this phobia is incalculable. Living with fear means you can never concentrate fully and give your best. Lost opportunities. Poor performance or grades. Promotions that pass you by. fish fear will likely cost you tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your lifetime, let alone the cost to your health and quality of life. Now Fish Fear can be gone for less than the price of a round-trip airline ticket.

Overcome Your Fish Fear : Call Us Today.
What is the cause of Fish Fear?

Like all fears and phobias, fish fear is created by the unconscious mind as a protective mechanism. At some point in your past, there was likely an event linking fish and emotional trauma. Whilst the original catalyst may have been a real-life scare of some kind, the condition can also be triggered by myriad, benign events like movies, TV, or perhaps seeing someone else experience trauma.

But so long as the negative association is powerful enough, the unconscious mind thinks: "Ahh, this whole thing is very dangerous. How do I keep myself from getting in this kind of situation again? I know, I'll attach terrible feelings to fish, that way I'll steer clear in future and so be safe." Just like that fish fear is born. Attaching emotions to situations is one of the primary ways that humans learn. Sometimes we just get the wiring wrong.

The actual phobia manifests itself in different ways. Some sufferers experience it almost all the time, others just in response to direct stimuli. Everyone has their own unique formula for when and how to feel bad.
How do we do it?

We won't actually do anything: you will. Our practitioners will teach you to regain control of your emotions and conquer your Fish Fear. Working with us, you'll rapidly train your unconscious mind to connect different, positive feelings to the stimuli that triggers the phobia. And you will learn quickly now to stop the root cause of your Fear of Flying: those awful thoughts, images, movies or sounds.
We are an ABNLP
Approved Program

We don't use hypnosis for Fish Fear but our modern techniques are equally relaxing and enjoyable. Clients immediately notice that they feel different. Once the unconscious mind feels safe and learns how to respond appropriately, it will always know - so the results are permanent. Fish Fear is gone. Forever.
5th December 2007 01:22 PM
jb What does Smug refer to???
5th December 2007 01:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
What does Smug refer to???

an exclusive feeling of self satisfaction
5th December 2007 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

an exclusive feeling of self satisfaction

A new alias GayB has attacked me!!!!
5th December 2007 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

A new alias GayB has attacked me!!!!

This is great for the board....before we returned, there was minimal non Springsteen activity....not anymore!! Congrats!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)