ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DUH...if you go the WRONG way on an LA freeway... Return to archive
11th December 2006 02:15 PM
LadyJane you end up with one of these:

Although, I've seen worse mug shots.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
11th December 2006 02:47 PM
gimmekeef Lionels gonna spank!
11th December 2006 04:42 PM
WJ Can't rich famous people do whatever they want? I think that's what they said on the E channel.

Isn't she the only girl in Hollywood who hasn't given the poporatzzi a crotch shot?
11th December 2006 04:54 PM
gypsy She looks great!
Yay Nicole!
11th December 2006 05:08 PM
nanatod According to whichever news website googlenews directed me to this morning (I didn't think the story was newsworthy enough for this board, so I didn't bookmark it), when she was arrested, the cops reported her height as 5'1" and her weight as 85 lbs.

85 lbs.!!?!?
11th December 2006 05:29 PM
mrhipfl she used to be so pretty! Lohan, Spears, and her used ti be very high up in my book, and now they've sunk to the lowest. Hopefully miss Simpson will stay the way she is!
11th December 2006 06:20 PM
CraigP She's an ugly media whore. So is that other slut Paris.
The girl next door is hotter than either of them...
The two of those twats put together wouldn't result in an I.Q. of three digits.

People like that are turn-offs, no matter how they look.
I hope that they don't breed.

Love ya.
11th December 2006 07:58 PM
sweetcharmedlife What a cumb dunt!
11th December 2006 09:46 PM
Bitch She wasnt drunk, she was on Vic's that she had a scrip for, so she'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Obviously she took too many for her low body wieght. 85# is like a child, she needs to eat!
11th December 2006 10:21 PM
glencar
quote:
CraigP wrote:
She's an ugly media whore. So is that other slut Paris.
The girl next door is hotter than either of them...
The two of those twats put together wouldn't result in an I.Q. of three digits.

People like that are turn-offs, no matter how they look.
I hope that they don't breed.

Love ya.

I think she's quite attractive if a bit spoiled. Lionel did what he could, I guess.
12th December 2006 12:17 AM
GotToRollMe Nice mugshot though.
12th December 2006 12:24 AM
Nellcote My first apartment, I had neighbors who played Lionel Ritchie non stop. Truly, Once Twice, three times a HO, all of the hits. Very thin walls, right next to our bedroom. This was a year after Tattoo You came out.
Think the video for Neighbors, as we'd point the stereo speakers directly at their apartment after many, many Rum & Cokes....Of course, it was Wicked Pissah....
12th December 2006 01:06 AM
Taptrick If she was on a depressant and she combined it with alcohol, she would seem more intoxicated than BAC might lead to believe - it's a synergystic combination - and DUI would still apply even at a BAC below .08. Plus, if she has a prescription it probably advises her not to drive or operate machinery while taking. Alcohol and prescription abuse. What ever happened to that heroin charge she had. Did she get out of that?

[Edited by Taptrick]
12th December 2006 03:05 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
My first apartment, I had neighbors who played Lionel Ritchie non stop. Truly, Once Twice, three times a HO, all of the hits. Very thin walls, right next to our bedroom. This was a year after Tattoo You came out.
Think the video for Neighbors, as we'd point the stereo speakers directly at their apartment after many, many Rum & Cokes....Of course, it was Wicked Pissah....

Haha - payback is a muh.

Commodores was good though, no?
12th December 2006 07:50 AM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think she's quite attractive if a bit spoiled. Lionel did what he could, I guess.

He could have kept his dick in his pants....
12th December 2006 08:22 AM
WJ
quote:
egon wrote:

He could have kept his dick in his pants....

She's not his biological child; he adopted her from some crack whore.

True story.
12th December 2006 08:51 AM
egon then, like for the music he makes nowadays, there's no excuse.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)