ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: guilty Pleasures...Factoids...and Confessions by Rocks-Offers Return to archive
11th December 2006 09:40 AM
Paranoid_Android It's near Christmas...so now is the time to tell us what your pleasures and secrets are...you never know...you just might get a little surprise in your stocking from a Secret Santa...

Paranoid Android reads/collects comics
and play City Of Heros (Games for Windows)
11th December 2006 10:22 AM
gimmekeef Dear Santa...please confirm the Stones 2008/09 Tour of North America and I also would like the Scorcese dvd asap.....ps you fat bastard enough with the coal already!
11th December 2006 10:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

Paranoid Android reads/collects comics
and play City Of Heros (Games for Windows)

Ju loves girls legs like Bill Wyman but doesn t play bass like him
11th December 2006 10:45 AM
GotToRollMe Hmmm...my pleasures and secrets...?

As Keith said to our very own Jaggergurl:
"You couldn't handle it, darlin'."

11th December 2006 11:26 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Hmmm...my pleasures and secrets...?

As Keith said to our very own Jaggergurl:
"You couldn't handle it, darlin'."

Try me....PM me if you are just too embarrassed
11th December 2006 11:58 AM
GotToRollMe LMAO...Thanks for the offer, but I've already put in a special request for a stocking stuffer elsewhere...
11th December 2006 12:21 PM
WinslowStud Please renew my membership to the Sheryl Crow fan club.
11th December 2006 12:21 PM
nankerphelge I enjoy quilting and I believe I will be reincarnated as a tree and cut down to make an outhouse.
11th December 2006 12:47 PM
Paranoid_Android Let the English teacher in me break this down...hmmmm

quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
LMAO...Thanks for the offer, but I've already put in a special request for a stocking stuffer elsewhere...

this would indicate that you would like something that would normally be stuffed in a stocking to be stuffed elsewhere...

give us a hint...where will it be stuffed?!?

Is this why Mary is considered to be a virgin?!?
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
11th December 2006 01:16 PM
gimmekeef Hey....be nice android..Got To Roll Me is not to be fooled with here......
11th December 2006 02:13 PM
GotToRollMe LMAO...PA, you've given this way too much thought...see, this is what happens when there's no tour...oh dear...
Aw, Keef, thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
I'm gettin' the hell outta here now...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)