ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC.... laying too low? Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th December 2006 03:39 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
BARRYGIBBISLOVE wrote:
I'm watching you Bono!

And I'm planning to watch that lovable nutty actor and director from "down under" (as the little people say) Mel Gibson's latest motion-picture triumph about hope and redemption, "Apocalypto". But I doubt if the experience will top my recent view of "Happy Feet". Oh, the wonder!

I just realized something! You seem to have lived "down under" as well!! Is this another miracle of life???
10th December 2006 06:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels AC/DC In Talks To Play Ireland Next Year? - Dec. 10, 2006
blabbermouth.net

According to the AC/DC fan site Crabsody In Blue, The Mirror newspaper in the U.K. (Irish edition) reports that AC/DC have been asked to headline next summer's spectacular in Slane, Ireland.

Bosses are banking on the group to sign a contract for a massive one-off show before 90,000 fans and help it become Ireland's music Mecca again.

Secret negotiations have been taking place to lure the band to Ireland for a rare appearance.

Slane suffered a huge blow over the past two years when EMINEM cancelled a sold-out gig in 2005 and no act signed up this year.

A source revealed: "At this stage AC/DC are the number one target for Slane 2007. The show would be a huge hit and help Slane become the talk of the music world again.

"AC/DC are one of the biggest selling bands in history and they would definitely sell somewhere as big as Slane out."

AC/DC have sold over 160 million albums since they launched in 1973.

They are also negotiating outdoor concerts in London, France and Germany next summer.

10th December 2006 09:25 PM
Bruno Ten Thousand Motels, what´s that? You´re always coming with these news right after we say something, if I we say "I know all ACDC chords by heart" you go and post something like "Research indicates that ACDC music stick to the fan´s heart - from something.com"

Gon on!
11th December 2006 07:41 AM
Homercles
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yep it;s gonna be huge - I'll be there. Apparently there are more acts to be named. A story printed in the Sunday Times here in Perth about a month ago also said that the promoters have been trying to get AC/DC to perform also. Regardless of whether they turn up or not it will be a great day and a bargain too at only $55 per ticket.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)