ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is PDog? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th December 2006 09:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG poof....they disappeared like magic!!!
8th December 2006 10:01 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
poof....they disappeared like magic!!!

That's what got Mr. Wood in trouble. I did not beleive that WJ was "Miss Thing", but I beleive that she exposed herself yesterday.
8th December 2006 10:16 AM
WJ
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

That's what got Mr. Wood in trouble. I did not beleive that WJ was "Miss Thing", but I beleive that she exposed herself yesterday.

I exposed myself? Huh? Oh Christ, did I have another blackout? I didn't post a pic of myself exposed, did I?

Jumping on the Glencar bandwagon, are you?
8th December 2006 10:34 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
WJ wrote:

Jumping on the Glencar bandwagon, are you?

I tried not to, but Harry posted a piece of an appolgy I PM'd another RO'er awhile back and I can see no other way that Harry/Lamby/Crackers/NBTP/Bullwinkel/TallyPeachFeather could have got her dirty little meat beaters on it. Oh, I appoligize in advance if I'm wrong.
8th December 2006 10:40 AM
WJ
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I tried not to, but Harry posted a piece of an appolgy I PM'd another RO'er awhile back and I can see no other way that Harry/Lamby/Crackers/NBTP/Bullwinkel/TallyPeachFeather could have got her dirty little meat beaters on it. Oh, I appoligize in advance if I'm wrong.

I don't see how that whole scenerio could involve me. You've never PM'd me nor did I post any such apology.
As a matter of fact, I never get PM'd. Well, just twice and they don't count since both people were just sending me PM's accusing me of being other posters. I begged Egon to PM me once but I was denied.
8th December 2006 10:50 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
WJ wrote:

I don't see how that whole scenerio could involve me. You've never PM'd me nor did I post any such apology.
As a matter of fact, I never get PM'd. Well, just twice and they don't count since both people were just sending me PM's accusing me of being other posters. I begged Egon to PM me once but I was denied.

Ok, again if I am wrong I am sorry to have linked you with that wack-a-doo. It's to bad Harry removed her posts; I admit it was just a quick read when I got home and I did not have a chance to respond because of logs and sushi and stuff.
8th December 2006 11:01 AM
WJ
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Ok, again if I am wrong I am sorry to have linked you with that wack-a-doo. It's to bad Harry removed her posts; I admit it was just a quick read when I got home and I did not have a chance to respond because of logs and sushi and stuff.

I haven't had decent sushi since I left California.

Anyone in the Jersey, NY area know of any good places?
8th December 2006 12:52 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SheRat wrote:
You should come too, monkeyman.

Annie's Social Club again...

I'm working Los Lobos tonight what going on at Annie's? PDog I will be at the Sat. Rancid show if your plans change.
8th December 2006 01:00 PM
SheRat
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I'm working Los Lobos tonight what going on at Annie's? PDog I will be at the Sat. Rancid show if your plans change.

Damn! Annie's is having The Devil's Own (my husband's band) and The Pine Box Boys--whom I cannot wait to see. Those guys are transplants from Arkansas and are fucking dirty.

The Devil's Own

http://www.myspace.com/thedevilsown

The Pine Box Boys

http://www.myspace.com/pineboxboys

[Edited by SheRat]
8th December 2006 01:40 PM
monkey_man Bummer that I can't make it. . . .let me know the next time he has a gig I will try to be there!
8th December 2006 01:51 PM
glencar
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

No need to apologize. Same style as the Crackers. Don't believe a letter she types. Glad to see Harold Wilson got deleted.
8th December 2006 02:02 PM
SheRat
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Bummer that I can't make it. . . .let me know the next time he has a gig I will try to be there!

Next Friday at the Utah with the Weary boys, and Sat. Jan. 6 at the Utah with the Mojo Apostles and some others.
8th December 2006 02:32 PM
pdog I'm going to The Sunday Rancid show... I'll be doing the park and play during my work...
8th December 2006 02:40 PM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
No need to apologize. Same style as the Crackers. Don't believe a letter she types. Glad to see Harold Wilson got deleted.

I'd be more flattered if you were stalking me for me and not because you think I'm someone else. Stalking someone on an internet message board is pathetic enough but stalking the wrong person is just sad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8th December 2006 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

I'd be more flattered if you were stalking me for me and not because you think I'm someone else. Stalking someone on an internet message board is pathetic enough but stalking the wrong person is just sad.

polonium?
8th December 2006 02:58 PM
glencar
quote:
WJ wrote:

I've been told by a reliable source that you're not Crackers. I still say you're nutz but I'll leave it at that & avoid you like the plague. Have a nice life.
8th December 2006 03:00 PM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've been told by a reliable source that you're not Crackers. I still say you're nutz but I'll leave it at that & avoid you like the plague. Have a nice life.

Um.......thank you.

Merry Christmas!!!
8th December 2006 10:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Don't listen to any of these putzes, they are just jealous because I score all the phone sex. I got more notches on my handset than every dude on this board combined.

Baby!
9th December 2006 10:38 AM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Don't listen to any of these putzes, they are just jealous because I score all the phone sex. I got more notches on my handset than every dude on this board combined.

Baby!

Your Mom is gonna kill you when she gets the phone bill.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)