ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is jb? Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th December 2006 01:50 PM
Dan
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Close always helps.<

That's why I mostly stick to club shows.

I haven't gone as many as I used to but Mudhoney last month was easily one of the best shows of the year. I won tickets. It was in a small club, but a very kick back place as many clubs here are tighter than arenas. Was able to go stand next to the PA for maximum volume so loud it was even loud with earplugs, didn't have to sneak anything in and was able to fiddle around with my electronic device of choice without worrying about who was looking at me or interference from anyone else.

The Aerosmith/Motley Crue show in Devore seemed like an intimate affair though, there was no photo security pit and I was a few seats from the catwalk.
7th December 2006 03:16 PM
mojoman JB is in an undisclosed location defending freedom and fighting the war on terror.
7th December 2006 03:17 PM
glencar Israel?
7th December 2006 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Israel?

The War in Iraq is LOST !!!!!

Damn ! .... That means we are 22-2 lifetime in Victories / Losses .

Still , not too shabby

W- W- What ?! ... Oh , sure ! :

7th December 2006 03:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
SB shows? I will send whatever I have. I actually have some DVD's that have been sent my way & some awesome B stage pix. PM me what I need.

I think he means from the soundboard, Glenny. I'm sending you a little package soon, so I'll throw in a couple of the Japan shows (not soundboards, but close).
7th December 2006 03:27 PM
glencar Thanks! I'll pass 'em on to Steelie. He's a really nice guy who sent me lotsa stuff from the early 90's...
7th December 2006 03:40 PM
Joey We gather tonight
to bless thy lord
our savior, our king,
who died on the cross
god giveth hisonly son
so we could be saved
the nazarene has cometh that day
oh hear the righteous
and follow thy name
Jesus from bethlehem is thou name
he died for our sins-both yours and mine
and upon his return, the messiah shall rise
7th December 2006 03:46 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Thanks! I'll pass 'em on to Steelie. He's a really nice guy who sent me lotsa stuff from the early 90's...

If you have the Houston 2005 show, he'd probably like that. It was very good quality. Let me know if you need it.

SV
7th December 2006 03:48 PM
glencar Thanks. I don't know if I have it but I still never made up a list of what I do have...I'll let you know as I'd like to setthis guy up and I wouldn't mind a coipy myself!
7th December 2006 03:52 PM
GotToRollMe I know you're out there, JB. I can feel your eyes reading this right now. I thought all those articles about the Stones giving everyone else a thrashing and being the biggest tour grossers would perk you up. What gives? Reveal yourself!
7th December 2006 04:37 PM
Some Guy Has jb been snubbed?
7th December 2006 09:41 PM
pdog He is thoroughly reading The Iraq Report and implementing it.
8th December 2006 11:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

The War in Iraq is LOST !!!!!

Damn ! .... That means we are 22-2 lifetime in Victories / Losses .

Dude - we are really 21-3 if you think about it. We "won" the civil war, but really lost it when you look at the long term cost of subsidizing ineffective Southerners over all these years. Its kind of like if we, god forbid, ever won the War on Drugs. A pyhrric victory if there ever was one.
8th December 2006 11:14 PM
Starbuck moonie!

what up with the allan iverson trade rumors? i hate the NBA, but even this is making me take notice. you know, kind of the "super bowl is gay" song...
8th December 2006 11:15 PM
Dan
quote:
Its kind of like if we, god forbid, ever won the War on Drugs.

Usually wars are fought as a means to an end. In this case, war is the end itself.
8th December 2006 11:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie!

what up with the allan iverson trade rumors? i hate the NBA, but even this is making me take notice. you know, kind of the "super bowl is gay" song...

He's probably gone, piss on him, all that talent chiseled up like linoleum with his attitude.

Who freakwad cares, man?!?! Did you see Nash blows doors on the Nets last night?? Fuck! That dude is fucking insane. Fucking insane. He drives, guns threes, shuck and jive, flip moak, lane game, baby! God, he is god to watch.

Bargnani, Adam "Sugar" Morrison, things are looking very white all of a sudden, Starsmoke.

I'm hitting the Cali mini-bar hard tonight, btw. I have too because I'm missing THE FUCKING WHO because of my fuckwad fucking job. I feel The Hate tearing at my soon to be drunken soul.

8th December 2006 11:42 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude - we are really 21-3 if you think about it. We "won" the civil war, but really lost it when you look at the long term cost of subsidizing ineffective Southerners over all these years. Its kind of like if we, god forbid, ever won the War on Drugs. A pyhrric victory if there ever was one.

The War on Drugs, big fucking victory for our neighbors south of the border. Drugs are cheaper and more available than ever, so I'm told.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)