ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey: the "Rex Grossman" of posting? Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th December 2006 02:41 PM
Starbuck similarities? yes? no?

Rex's #s yesterday: 6/19 for 34 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT, passer rating 34.2

Joey's #s yesterday: 2/10 for 3 fat chicks, 0 ding dings, 18 stolen lugars and a poster rating of 21.3.

"I know what my abilities are. I know what I can do and its just a situation where I need to start playing/posting well. Its not like I'm no longer capable. I know I can do it."

-Rex. or Joey? you be the judge.

4th December 2006 03:26 PM
Some Guy so we can't go far with Joey?
4th December 2006 03:36 PM
Joey " so we can't go far with Joey? "

4th December 2006 04:16 PM
Starbuck "so we can't go far with Joey?"

my backchannel sources tell me joey does not put out.
4th December 2006 04:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Too much threads about Joey... What's next? A week of Joey headers?
4th December 2006 04:39 PM
Joey " Too much threads about Joey... What's next? A week of Joey headers? "

< ----- Shiver ..........................

Oh , Little Buddy ?!?! ( Lil' Fiji ?! )

4th December 2006 07:56 PM
sweetcharmedlife I think he is more like the Ben Roethlisberger of posting.
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
4th December 2006 08:18 PM
Trey Krimsin At least he's not the Heath Shuler or Danny Wuerffel of posting.
4th December 2006 09:35 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
I think he is more like the Ben Roethlisberger of posting.

What, does this mean Joey sucks and he's unbelievably gay?
5th December 2006 07:28 AM
glencar
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
At least he's not the Heath Shuler or Danny Wuerffel of posting.

Huh?
5th December 2006 11:37 AM
Joey

I love you all ......................

5th December 2006 12:50 PM
Starbuck
5th December 2006 03:20 PM
glencar This thread is shot.
5th December 2006 03:54 PM
pdog If Joey's alone in a forrest and doesn't wipe, do The Bears give a shit?
5th December 2006 03:54 PM
glencar The Browns do but not the Bears.
5th December 2006 03:55 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Browns do but not the Bears.

You SHALL be greeted Thursday Evening !

|
|
|
V

5th December 2006 03:57 PM
pdog Joey's skidmarked ubderwear is his way of showing he's a huge Brown's fan.
5th December 2006 04:12 PM
WinslowStud "Joey's skidmarked ubderwear is his way of showing he's a huge Brown's fan."

Your equating the brown with skids marks is juvenile and distasteful. Frye would not touch Joey's underwear with a ten foot pole.

You haven't been spamming our board lately. Was it something we said?
5th December 2006 04:13 PM
glencar He fears the Browns are outclassing the Raiders & there's no worse feeling than shame.
5th December 2006 04:42 PM
Saint Sway actually, I like the analogy.

heres some more I came up with...

Pdog is the "Michael Vick" of posting: He possess' super human skills. Is lightning fast with a post count that is impossible to catch.

JB is the "Joe Thiesman" of posting: Over the hill. But still very full of himself.

Some Guy is the "Doug Flutie" of posting: His posts may be short. But he's capable of pulling out a miracle post in the clutch.

Tom L is the "Kenny Stabler" of posting: All I know is that 'The Snake' could drink and party with the best of them. Nuff said.

Sai Wong was a place kicker?

Voodoo is the "Jesse Palmer" of posting: In fact, according to his latest podcast he's currently filming a version of 'The Bachelor' in Beunos Aires.

Lethargy is the "Vinny Testaverde/Bernie Kosar" of posting: All I'm saying is that dude's slower than paint drying.

Jumacfly is the "Jake Plummer" of posting: Dude likes the ganga!

RollingStonesUSA was the "Ryan Leaf" of posting: Humiliated and cut.

Egon is the "Brett Favre" of posting: A gambler. Not afraid to throw a wild post into tight coverage. Still comes out a winner.

Throbby is the "Joe Namath" of posting: The ladies love this guy. We can officially change his name to "Broadway Throbby"

Gazza is the "Dan Marino" of posting: Unlike Marino, he may not own every statistic. But he clearly knows every statistic by heart.

Tampa Bay Stone is the "Ben Rothlesberger" of posting: Wild and reckless off the field. But already piling up a winning record at a very young post count.

Fiji is the "Sean Salisbury" of posting: Plenty of bitter rants. But some occassional insightful observations. Unfortunately his only professional claim to fame was antiquing with Warren Moon.

Telecaster was the "Joe Pisarcik" of posting: Talk about fumbling it all away.... 'The Miracle In The Meadowlands' is nothing compared to the humiliation that was 'The Mooching at Morton's'

WJ is the "Tony Romo" of posting: New to the scene. Shows potential. Not ready to be "annointed" just yet.

VoodooPug is the "Jimmy The Greek" of posting: He cant predict anything right. Mostly bitter. Blurts out horrible theories at inappropriate times. Which led to disgracing himself and being banished from the major networks.

thats all I got for now...
5th December 2006 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
actually, I like the analogy.

heres some more I came up with...

Pdog is the "Michael Vick" of posting: He possess' super human skills. Is lightning fast with a post count that is impossible to catch.

JB is the "Joe Thiesman" of posting: Over the hill. But still very full of himself.

Some Guy is the "Doug Flutie" of posting: His posts may be short. But he's capable of pulling out a miracle post in the clutch.

Tom L is the "Kenny Stabler" of posting: All I know is that 'The Snake' could drink and party with the best of them. Nuff said.

Sai Wong was a place kicker?

Voodoo is the "Jesse Palmer" of posting: In fact, according to his latest podcast he's currently filming a version of 'The Bachelor' in Beunos Aires.

Lethargy is the "Vinny Testaverde/Bernie Kosar" of posting: All I'm saying is that dude's slower than paint drying.

Jumacfly is the "Jake Plummer" of posting: Dude likes the ganga!

RollingStonesUSA was the "Ryan Leaf" of posting: Humiliated and cut.

Egon is the "Brett Favre" of posting: A gambler. Not afraid to throw a wild post into tight coverage. Still comes out a winner.

Throbby is the "Joe Namath" of posting: The ladies love this guy. We can officially change his name to "Broadway Throbby"

Gazza is the "Dan Marino" of posting: Unlike Marino, he may not own every statistic. But he clearly knows every statistic by heart.

Tampa Bay Stone is the "Ben Rothlesberger" of posting: Wild and reckless off the field. But already piling up a winning record at a very young post count.

Fiji is the "Sean Salisbury" of posting: Plenty of bitter rants. But some occassional insightful observations. Unfortunately his only professional claim to fame was antiquing with Warren Moon.

Telecaster was the "Joe Pisarcik" of posting: Talk about fumbling it all away.... 'The Miracle In The Meadowlands' is nothing compared to the humiliation that was 'The Mooching at Morton's'

WJ is the "Tony Romo" of posting: New to the scene. Shows potential. Not ready to be "annointed" just yet.

VoodooPug is the "Jimmy The Greek" of posting: He cant predict anything right. Mostly bitter. Blurts out horrible theories at inappropriate times. Which led to disgracing himself and being banished from the major networks.

thats all I got for now...

What about the Joeykins ?!?!

Well ..................We're waiting ?!
5th December 2006 04:45 PM
glencar I thought WJ was the "dandelion" of posting!
5th December 2006 04:47 PM
WJ I made the list! I was lucky enough to place between Telecaster and Voodoo. Wow......just wow.
5th December 2006 04:53 PM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought WJ was the "dandelion" of posting!

Glencar?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5th December 2006 04:56 PM
Saint Sway that reminds me... I was going to add that Peer Queer is the "Jeff George" of posting: He's played for every team.
5th December 2006 04:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:

What about the Joeykins ?!?!

Well ..................We're waiting ?!

I thought we already established that you are the "Rex Grossman" of posting?

no?

Ok. How about... Joey is the "Lester Hayes" of posting: Can't speak coherently. But renowned for his 'stick-um fingers'. Can steal anything and run it back for his own score.
5th December 2006 05:00 PM
Starbuck
quote:

hello? impossible to catch? what am i? chopped yoko?

pdog will never be able to catch me. too many browns fans stalking his cabbie ass.

5th December 2006 05:02 PM
glencar
quote:
WJ wrote:

Glencar?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup, it's Dandy alright! Shee loves going to the gay stuff because it's all she's got in her arse-nal. Expect to lose another handle, you psychotic skank!
5th December 2006 05:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

hello? impossible to catch? what am i? chopped yoko?

pdog will never be able to catch me. too many browns fans stalking his cabbie ass.

My bad Starbuck.

you are the "Randal Cunningham" of posting. You invented the run-away post count. Changed the game forever.
5th December 2006 05:05 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Woohoo!! Makes me want to Jump up & Shout!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)