ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEST PLACE TO GET TICKETS FOR FT. LAUDERDALE? Return to archive
December 11th, 2005 11:08 PM
RollingstonesUSA any good deals out there, thanks!!!!
December 11th, 2005 11:41 PM
glencar Aren't they still available at TM?
December 11th, 2005 11:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Aren't they still available at TM?

Show is wide open....buy tickets day of show at box office for best results
December 12th, 2005 09:46 AM
jb Selling very poorly as most shows have..but as it looks like last US date, probably will fill out closer to show(see jake Cohl).
December 12th, 2005 10:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Selling very poorly as most shows have..but as it looks like last US date, probably will fill out closer to show(see jake Cohl).

While the numbers will suggest the truth, Young Jake will have the place filled to capacity (many as free tickets!), although the crowd in Ft Lauderdale will be very quiet and not at all attentive (they will be worn down from attending the two legitimately sold out Billy Joel shows)
December 12th, 2005 11:05 AM
jb Agreed....surprisingly, Miami show was great this tour....but this one has "trouble" written all over it.
December 12th, 2005 11:27 AM
RollingstonesUSA Should I go, lol
December 12th, 2005 11:28 AM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Should I go, lol

March down here is lovely, and since it may be final US show ever, yes..but don't be upset by "empties".
December 12th, 2005 11:31 AM
RollingstonesUSA Yeah, the show in durham was great, but i'm sick of all the shows i've been to, always sittin next to a damn docter or lawyer who only knows jumpin' jack flash, gah,lol
December 12th, 2005 11:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Agreed....surprisingly, Miami show was great this tour....but this one has "trouble" written all over it.

See: Philly 2, Detroit, Las Vegas, Memphis, Chicago 3, and San Fran 2

I would still attend the show if you could as this will likely be one of the final US performances ever.....and we will need all the true fans in the audience as it will be mainly constructed of freebies given out to large companies or sponsors!
December 12th, 2005 11:32 AM
RollingstonesUSA has anyone else sat next to these biggots at a show, what was the feelin like....
December 12th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
has anyone else sat next to these biggots at a show, what was the feelin like....

Biggots? Whom are you referring to? And please define.
December 12th, 2005 11:35 AM
Jumping Jack Will the young JB be able to sweet talk the young Jake Cohl (his idol) into free tickets for all his friends?
December 12th, 2005 11:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Biggots? Whom are you referring to? And please define.

????
December 12th, 2005 11:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Will the young JB be able to sweet talk the young Jake Cohl (his idol) into free tickets for all his friends?

It is doubtful, as "not as young, but still young" jb can afford to pay inflated prices to enjoy the best seats int he house.
December 12th, 2005 12:46 PM
RollingstonesUSA I'm talkin about the doctors and lawyers and coperate people who only know satisfaction and jumpin jack flash, When I sit next to these people I chringe, they have black faces and just sit, it makes me sick....
December 12th, 2005 12:47 PM
RollingstonesUSA BLANK
December 12th, 2005 12:48 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I'm talkin about the doctors and lawyers and coperate people who only know satisfaction and jumpin jack flash, When I sit next to these people I chringe, they have black faces and just sit, it makes me sick....

Oh.......well, being a lawyer, I agree, most doctors are ass-holes !!!!
December 12th, 2005 12:54 PM
RollingstonesUSA LOL!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)