ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh, Stones experts, tell me! Will I be able to see a thing if I buy these? Return to archive
December 11th, 2005 07:03 PM
Rolling Beatle http://www.unitedcenter.com/test/RollingStonesTM2005.pdf
Section 322
I'm considering settling for these seats...I'm not a big risk taker when it comes to tickets--I want tickets, now.

Are these terrible seats? Would I be able to see the guys at all? Would it be worth it?
December 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
voodoopug you will not be able to see a thing from there, very poor sightlines from there. if you are in need to purchase a ticket now, may i suggest going to Doug's board (www.shidoobee.com) and look under the post for the Chicago dates and see if a fellow fan is selling one.

The obvious alternative is to wait until the day of/before the show and wait for ticket drops. Typically though, mostly top dollar (in chicago, $453 plus fees) are the ones released.

You may also want to check www.stubhub.com

Hope I have been of some help.
December 11th, 2005 07:46 PM
Paulcarr87 Rolling Beatle, yes those are bad seats but for $60 tickets they are worth buying if your main goal is to get inside the door. When Mick goes to your side of the stage, you will have a better view of him than other balcony people who paid 160 or 99.

Paul

December 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
Rolling Beatle So what will I be able to see? No screens or anything, correct?

Is the sound still good there?
December 11th, 2005 11:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Rolling Beatle wrote:
So what will I be able to see? No screens or anything, correct?

Is the sound still good there?

Sound will be average, but echoed. You will see the backs of the band, but probably not Charlie. There will be plenty more tickets released for this show, but if you are looking to get into the door as cheaply as possible, this is the way to do it, but you will not be happy with the view/sound.
December 12th, 2005 12:00 AM
glencar Just buy teh damned things already. You know you want 'em.
December 12th, 2005 04:09 PM
Rolling Beatle Do Mick and Keith ever go to the side of the stage to keep the unfortunate people entertained?
December 12th, 2005 04:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Rolling Beatle wrote:
Do Mick and Keith ever go to the side of the stage to keep the unfortunate people entertained?

a few times each show (Tumbling Dice, Brown Sugar, and JJF) they go to the sides, but the seats you mention are behind the stage and unless they bring back the cherry picker from the 81 tour...its not looking good!
December 12th, 2005 04:11 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Rolling Beatle wrote:
Do Mick and Keith ever go to the side of the stage to keep the unfortunate people entertained?

No.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)