ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP RICHARD PRYOR Return to archive
December 10th, 2005 05:06 PM
kath very sad indeed.
December 10th, 2005 05:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot That was one funny SOB.

But he was really sick the last few years. His passing means no more pain and suffering for him.

Our world is a better place because Richard Pryor was in it.
December 10th, 2005 05:19 PM
Child of the Moon Amen. Here's to you, Mr. Pryor.
December 10th, 2005 05:41 PM
sirmoonie The best!

RIP Richard Pryor.
December 10th, 2005 05:45 PM
Gazza Aw shit!!!

very sad news indeed - One of the greatest stand up comedians ever. What a fantastic talent
December 10th, 2005 06:05 PM
lotsajizz well, sad day....he was one VERY funny motherfucker!! not a bad actor to boot
December 10th, 2005 06:18 PM
sammy davis jr. I miss him already.....Get up in here penna, I got somethin' fo yo ass!
December 10th, 2005 06:26 PM
monkey_man A very sad day indeed! The man was a legend who broke many barriers and made me laugh til it hurt! Cheers!
December 10th, 2005 06:48 PM
MrPleasant Awful news. The man was a genius, IMO. Up there with Sam Kinison.
December 10th, 2005 07:00 PM
kath he left a huge body of work for us to enjoy forever. i remember the first time i saw "silver streak" at the movies and i heard him say "why all you honkeys got such tight asses?" i was in love with him!

his stand up is the stuff of legends. he was an amazing guy and seemed to be unstoppable. he had MS for a long time and it had hit him really hard. but the sonofabitch kept coming back.

yeah, i miss him a lot already. very sad news.
December 10th, 2005 08:53 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Richard Pryor shall be very much missed. Montel Williams has
the same disease MS.

Richard was an outstanding comedian who made millions laugh
and was a brilliant man.
December 10th, 2005 09:49 PM
kath sad, but true. but montel did not have the additional baggage of having been so badly burned...plus the drugs he'd pumped into his system.

richard really lived a lot longer than i ever thought he would.
[Edited by kath]
December 10th, 2005 10:00 PM
sirmoonie "Yo massa! Suck my goddam dick!"
December 10th, 2005 11:27 PM
Maxmeister The man was a legend in his own time. I can't count how many times he brought me to my knees laughing. What a talent. He was one of kind.

Rick
December 10th, 2005 11:53 PM
jb A true legend who had more talent on his pinky than Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, Bernie Mac, Charelle, and Ice Cube could ever hope for...........RIP
December 11th, 2005 01:23 AM
keefjunkie WHAT he died?!!?!

damn... he was one HILARIOUS motherfucker
December 11th, 2005 01:25 AM
glencar RIP, RP. I enjoyed his live stand-up films.
December 11th, 2005 03:42 AM
erikjjf Very sad news.
December 11th, 2005 04:13 PM
texile im not big on comics -
but RP was something more......and i loved him.
he spoke truths through comedy - the best comics do - but there was something more human about this guy....
he was the greatest ever.
December 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
The Wick Funniest comedian of all time. He started all of modern comedy as we know it. Legend.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)