ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones- Brian Jones era Return to archive
December 9th, 2005 03:42 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner Hi, I'm new here. This board rocks. I love the Stones in general but I really love their Brian Jones era so I thought it would be cool if people would post pics of that era with Brian Jones in this thread. I know there's a thread dedicated to Brian with pics of him (great thread) but most pics from that thread are pics of Brian alone and I'm talking about pics of The Stones together or at least 2 them of them together from the Brian Jones (from 1963 to 1969)here.

Thanks in advance. I'll post some pics when I get home from work. The Rolling Stones and Brian Jones forever!

December 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
Gazza welcome.

Thats one of the best user names I've seen in a while..LOL
December 9th, 2005 03:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
welcome.

Thats one of the best user names I've seen in a while..LOL

I am certainly impressed as well! The Brian Jones era is often neglected due to the difficulty of obtaining as many live performances as the other eras, also with the "big 3" not having much Brian Jones on them, it is sad how his time with the band is not as discussed as the Wood or Taylor or Leavell era
December 9th, 2005 03:57 PM
keefjunkie chuck has his own era?
December 9th, 2005 04:22 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner True. The Brian Jones era is often overlooked but I think "Aftermath" is one of their best albums. That album is great.
December 9th, 2005 04:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MemoFromTinaTurner wrote:
True. The Brian Jones era is often overlooked but I think "Aftermath" is one of their best albums. That album is great.

Flight 505 is in my top five!

and yes Chuck has his own era (see the 1997-1999 live show)
December 9th, 2005 05:17 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner OK, I'll start posting some pics:

December 9th, 2005 08:06 PM
Gazza Ooooo..now these are pretty good!
December 9th, 2005 08:24 PM
GhostofBrianJones Hi! I LOVE BRIAN JONES MYSELF!! I AM THE OLDEST BRIAN
JONES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!! I HAVE LOVED THIS
MAN SINCE I WAS FOURTEEN (14)

There is a Brian Jones thread on this message board by none
other than Stewed and Keefed. He has been posting BJ pics for
many many years. Check it out. He posts one or two pics per day.
And he is from the United Kingdom where BJ was from.

There are several BJ groups on Yahoo! as well as Rolling Stones
groups with more pics of the Stones and Brian from different years.
I have hundreds of piccies myself if I can get the hang of posting.
S&K explained how, it is just a matter of figuring out how to do it
with this computer.

Look forward to hearing from you on here, love your username
and glad to meet another BJ fan. GOBJ.
December 10th, 2005 09:24 AM
Amethyst Those are great pics of Brian and the Stones! I am curious, how tall are the Stones anyway? Brian is a little shorter than Mick in the pics where they are standing next to each other. I've read that Brian was between 5'6 and 5'8, and Mick was 5'10. Charlie Watts looks fairly short, too. Does anybody know?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)