ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Driving Too Fast is the Best Song On ABB Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 11th, 2005 02:23 PM
glencar You can have one of my copies...
December 11th, 2005 02:26 PM
Some Guy I'm just not that into it.
December 11th, 2005 02:27 PM
glencar I still love it.
December 11th, 2005 02:28 PM
Some Guy I must admit I like that new rarities cd.
December 11th, 2005 02:29 PM
glencar Feh.
December 11th, 2005 02:29 PM
glencar I like palying it but those editing errors in the liner notes are unforgivable.
December 11th, 2005 02:31 PM
Some Guy First time I ever heard Wish I never met you was last weekend. Thats a tough tune.
December 11th, 2005 02:33 PM
glencar I bought the cassingle in Paris back in 1991. It's the flip side to one of the Steel Wheels singles. It's the best of that albums flip sides.
December 11th, 2005 06:13 PM
Bloozehound I wouldn't go so far to say DTF is the best song, but it's one of the better tracks

I think Infamy and RJ are easily the best cuts on the album
[Edited by Bloozehound]
December 11th, 2005 10:27 PM
Scottfree There obviously is no consensus on the best tune, much like all the other Stones albums, hey that's a good sign....
[Edited by Scottfree]
December 11th, 2005 11:28 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually it's the most pedestrian song of the Mick vocals. I usually stop playing the CD when Look What The Cat Dragged In ends.

Maybe you should become a pedestrian, so as to appreciate the album as a whole, Glencar. Why not play a song about driving whilst driving as well.............
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)