ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Japanese Dates Confirmed Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 8th, 2005 04:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The Cane's blew it big time..losing to Georgia Tech....Never would happen with real Caner players at the Orange Bowl...this
is a weak team and a weak coach who must be fired!!!

There is big time talk of benching Kyle Orton shortly and putting Gator alum Rex Grossman in the lineup.

ALso, Michigan has been humiliated yet again by allowing Dick Jauron to run their team. Sadly, Matt Millen needs to be fired and the team needs to take a few years off from the NFL as to not humiliate the town anymore. Sadly, Matt Millen's poor performance probably led to an area wide depression that is partially responsible for the slow ticket sales in Detroit for the Stones....It is a wonder young Jake Cohl was able to make another miracle happen and paper the venue.
December 8th, 2005 04:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

from the whispers I've been hearing, you might want to save your pennies for later in 2006...

Weren't there rumors about more US dates on the Licks tour? I agree it's quite possible that it'll happen this time as time waits for no one & these guys are aging fast.
December 8th, 2005 04:24 PM
Joey " ... it'll happen this time as time waits for no one & these guys are aging fast."

Charlie looks very ill .
December 8th, 2005 04:25 PM
glencar He's getting Social Security next month!
December 8th, 2005 04:36 PM
glencar BORING!!!
December 8th, 2005 04:36 PM
glencar You are THISCLOSE to 20K!
December 8th, 2005 04:37 PM
glencar You must come to MSG in January. If nothing else, the rest of us can watch Maxy beat the crap outta ya!
December 8th, 2005 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You must come to MSG in January. If nothing else, the rest of us can watch Maxy beat the crap outta ya!

i have seen a picture of Maxy's dog....it would maul young Joey!
December 8th, 2005 04:39 PM
glencar Please come to MSG Joey!
December 8th, 2005 04:41 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Weren't there rumors about more US dates on the Licks tour? I agree it's quite possible that it'll happen this time as time waits for no one & these guys are aging fast.

I think it was more wishful thinking from fans who didn't want the party to stop. This time around band members and Cohl are hinting at more dates to come. Don't remember anything like that last time.
December 8th, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar They're hinting? Nice!
December 8th, 2005 04:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
They're hinting? Nice!

This has Young Jakes stamp all over it....great marketing!
December 8th, 2005 04:52 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
They're hinting? Nice!

Charlie hinted saying they would do more shows if offered. Cohl was a bit more up front about it a month or so ago when he says promotors are expressing interest in more shows so the tour may continue after Europe.
December 8th, 2005 04:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

Charlie hinted saying they would do more shows if offered. Cohl was a bit more up front about it a month or so ago when he says promotors are expressing interest in more shows so the tour may continue after Europe.

Probably come back to Nebraska again ........

Developing .....................

December 8th, 2005 05:02 PM
Saint Sway I've heard very good things about the strip clubs in Tokyo.
December 8th, 2005 05:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I've heard very good things about the strip clubs in Tokyo.

happy ending
December 8th, 2005 05:30 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:

The Cane's blew it big time..losing to Georgia Tech....Never would happen with real Caner players at the Orange Bowl...this
is a weak team and a weak coach who must be fired!!!

Josh--I was sick to my stomach after that freakin' game...what a year the defense had--everyone else, especially Wright gets a big raspberry.....a year where we are not playing for all the marbles is a losing year in our book!
December 8th, 2005 05:48 PM
Joey " I've heard very good things about the strip clubs in Tokyo."

December 8th, 2005 08:09 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Josh--I was sick to my stomach after that freakin' game...what a year the defense had--everyone else, especially Wright gets a big raspberry.....a year where we are not playing for all the marbles is a losing year in our book!

We are not the same ...we lost that "Cane thing" when the NCAA smacked us ....Coker is a good coach, but we should be pouring it on, not winning by 10-14 points against pansies!!!! The move to the ACC has proven costly....we made a big mistake as we could easily dominant the Big East..plus our Basketball teamn sucks!!! 9-2 is O.K. for a Cornhusker , but not a Cane...pluys the refs try to keep our black players down!!!

P.S.-The interception with 1st down on GA Tech 28 with over a minute to go was inexcusable..what a horrible pass and horrible call....LSU will trounce us
December 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
lotsajizz have faith....'Canes will blow them Tigers down
December 8th, 2005 10:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
have faith....'Canes will blow them Tigers down

Sadly, the 'Canes troubles are downplaying the fact that the Florida Marlins are trading away their entire roster, thus humiliating Florida, Georgia, MIssissippi, Alabama, and several islands including, but not limited to sanibel, captiva, St. Thomas, and Cuba
December 9th, 2005 05:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please come to MSG Joey!

Sadly , I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .

December 9th, 2005 05:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sadly , I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .

You are being quite inflexible this tour young joeykins!
December 9th, 2005 05:43 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You are being quite inflexible this tour young joeykins!

W- W- What ?!?!

December 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, the 'Canes troubles are downplaying the fact that the Florida Marlins are trading away their entire roster, thus humiliating Florida, Georgia, MIssissippi, Alabama, and several islands including, but not limited to sanibel, captiva, St. Thomas, and Cuba

DoLuca, Lowell, JP, Becket, AJ, Castillo---I know several season tik holders down there will not be renewing....the owner is an asshole!!!! Miami can be a GREAT baseball town but not with that peckerhead in charge
December 9th, 2005 07:39 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

DoLuca, Lowell, JP, Becket, AJ, Castillo---I know several season tik holders down there will not be renewing....the owner is an asshole!!!! Miami can be a GREAT baseball town but not with that peckerhead in charge

Sadly, he is a Jewish art dealer!!!
December 9th, 2005 07:43 PM
lotsajizz he certainly does not think much of South Florida! he cuts fifty million off the payroll and still whines about 'having to move' 'cuz Miami taxpayers won't build him a stadium....since he's Jewish, he'd understand this --he's a PUTZ!!!

btw, recollect my fellow 'Cane I will be in South Florida for the 3-12 Lauderdale show...let me buy you some drinks and a steak at the Capital Grille will ya?!? PM me
December 10th, 2005 03:56 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Cincinatti?

The Who?

Those days are over....

W - W - W - What ?!?!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)