ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Pugs Live on Friday !!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 8th, 2005 09:47 PM
jb Will Jake Cohl be handling ticket distribution?
December 8th, 2005 10:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Will Jake Cohl be handling ticket distribution?

if ticket sales are hampered by inclimate weather, we will enlist young Jake's strategy of papering the house!
December 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

if ticket sales are hampered by inclimate weather, we will enlist young Jake's strategy of papering the house!

Don't slip on the stage like that plane on the runway tonight...
December 8th, 2005 10:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Don't slip on the stage like that plane on the runway tonight...

Tragedy at both Miami Airport and Chicago's Midway Airport just a day apart....This does not bode well for you and I. We are targets.
December 9th, 2005 09:26 AM
Joey " Is Tele and "friend" showing up?"

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!

December 9th, 2005 10:57 AM
jb Hopefully you shall add "Winter" to your set-list tonight and let the audience feel the emotion as you croon with the snow dropping outside.
[Edited by jb]
December 9th, 2005 11:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Hopefully you shall add "Winter" to your set-list tonight and let the audience feel the emotion as you croon with the snow dropping outside.
[Edited by jb]

Sadly, the sun is shining today and there will be no more snow. I have no idea what is in the setlist yet as Telepug is writing this setlist. I do know there will be at least two songs from A Bigger Bang performed tonite though!
December 9th, 2005 11:32 AM
Joey " feel the emotion as you croon with the snow dropping outside. "

Never say , " Dropping " to the Joey

********* ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ***********
December 9th, 2005 11:51 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" feel the emotion as you croon with the snow dropping outside. "

Never say , " Dropping " to the Joey

********* ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ***********

the day of 20K will be a glorious day. Please reconsider going to see U2...i would hate to see a good man such as you be humiliated.
December 9th, 2005 12:06 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

the day of 20K will be a glorious day. Please reconsider going to see U2...i would hate to see a good man such as you be humiliated.

www.U2TOURS.com

December 9th, 2005 12:36 PM
jb Have a great show John..I predict 67 people b/c of weather issues...(see Jake Cohl ASAP)..............
December 9th, 2005 01:04 PM
jb Another Fox News contrived controversy when none previously existed.....Merry X-mas, Happy Holidays, etc..who the fuck cares!!!! I would worry more about 18 yr old kids getting sent home in body bags instead of this nonsense....and when is Bush going to stop the real threats like Iran, N. Korea, and China.............Merry Fucking X-mas!!!!

December 9th, 2005 01:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Have a great show John..I predict 67 people b/c of weather issues...(see Jake Cohl ASAP)..............

we will make the decision at 5:43 CST if we will paper the house...at this point, ticket sales have been fairly strong, but keep in mind, we have learned from and idolized YOung Jake Cohl and we will create the illusion of strong sales regardless. OUr next goal is to outfit the Voodoo Pug website with a "Virtual Ticket" sub site.

I have decided that I will bring my yule log with and greet everyone with a smile, enemy or not. Thats right, for one night only, I will smile and harbor no resentment to anyone!!!!! After the show, the log is to be put away and my war against U2 shall commence!
December 9th, 2005 02:28 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we will make the decision at 5:43 CST if we will paper the house...at this point, ticket sales have been fairly strong, but keep in mind, we have learned from and idolized YOung Jake Cohl and we will create the illusion of strong sales regardless. OUr next goal is to outfit the Voodoo Pug website with a "Virtual Ticket" sub site.

I have decided that I will bring my yule log with and greet everyone with a smile, enemy or not. Thats right, for one night only, I will smile and harbor no resentment to anyone!!!!! After the show, the log is to be put away and my war against U2 shall commence!

I would consider a 1/3rd house a great success.........when will the donation thread go up? Monday?
December 9th, 2005 02:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I would consider a 1/3rd house a great success.........when will the donation thread go up? Monday?

Since we have adapted "Jake a nomics" as our fiscal policy...things have been on the up and up.
December 9th, 2005 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Since we have adapted "Jake a nomics" as our fiscal policy...things have been on the up and up.

Will all original members be playing? Any subs?
December 9th, 2005 02:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Will all original members be playing? Any subs?

Much like the Stones NYC press conference, this will be a core group only performance. We will be joined onstage for one song by our warm up act though!
December 9th, 2005 03:07 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Much like the Stones NYC press conference, this will be a core group only performance. We will be joined onstage for one song by our warm up act though!

Fiji?
December 9th, 2005 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Fiji?

December 9th, 2005 03:27 PM
jb Will you wear spandex football pants along with Eagles 21 jersey tonight?
December 9th, 2005 03:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Will you wear spandex football pants along with Eagles 21 jersey tonight?

no....it is too cold
December 9th, 2005 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Fiji?

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
December 9th, 2005 08:44 PM
jb At this time, Pug is preparing for the show by farting in sync to RFD.....squirt , squirt!!!
December 9th, 2005 08:50 PM
beer Pug, you should hire Gary Coleman to dance with you onstage like Mick and Billy preston did on the '75 tour. You could even swing out over the audience on a rope swing. It would make the show much more authentic!

-
December 9th, 2005 08:58 PM
jb
quote:
beer wrote:
Pug, you should hire Gary Coleman to dance with you onstage like Mick and Billy preston did on the '75 tour. You could even swing out over the audience on a rope swing. It would make the show much more authentic!

-

Great fucking idea!!!!! Pug and Coleman can do the cock dance!!!
December 9th, 2005 09:11 PM
beer Every show would sell out! No more humiliating bar tabs!

-
December 10th, 2005 03:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
beer wrote:
Every show would sell out! No more humiliating bar tabs!

-

Sadly, Gary Coleman didnt show up.....but Abe Vigoda did and we did the rope swing!!
December 10th, 2005 03:37 AM
beer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, Gary Coleman didnt show up.....but Abe Vigoda did and we did the rope swing!!

what was the setlist Pug?

-
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)