ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Đ 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sweden tickets Return to archive
12-09-02 04:39 AM
FotiniD Any direct (english language) links for ticnet?
How do you guys do it? I've been refreshing for over an hour and I get the shop full thing Should I just keep trying? How on earth does this work?

Also, any luck with phone booking for Cirkus? Busy tone for over an hour too
[Edited by FotiniD]
[Edited by FotiniD]
12-09-02 04:52 AM
marko I think circus is said&done and gone!but i just tried to get
in in every few minutes,and i got in TWICE!first i booked
globen then stadium!Iīve been in both places earlier.
Globen is nice,stadium a bit boring,but intimate.
12-09-02 04:54 AM
FotiniD Twice?! I'm very unlucky then And this connection is supposed to be fast. My boss is going to kill me, I' occupying both lines of the office...

Well Marko, do you have a direct link for Ticline Stones tickets? Please help

Also, if Cirkus is gone, why are the lines still busy all the time?

Thanks!
12-09-02 05:02 AM
FotiniD Seems i finally logged in. HELP:

What do ledsagare and rullstoll mean???
12-09-02 05:40 AM
marko i think people are trying to get in the cirkus,even IF its
sold out,,,everyone doesnīt know that?friend of mine tried
as well,but no luck!
I got in line,,quite easily,even my connection is just normal modem...we donīt have even adsl.Firts i did not get
in,but after i visited on other places on the net,about 5mins and then i tried again,and i got in,i got 2tix to globen,for me and to my mate.Then 5mins later we got stadium
tix.......that costs us about 132euros!
12-09-02 06:02 AM
mabbs ohhh, i just want to cry.... I didn`t get any tickets
I tried for two hours on the phone, but i didn`t get through!! Then i went to school to log on to my computer and try from there, but then it was sold out... buuuuuuhuuuuu.

Does anyone know if it will be possible to get tickets later???
12-09-02 07:56 AM
FotiniD Can I join you crying too? I didn't get any tickets either, not for Cirkus, not for Globen, not for Stadium, nooothing...

This is the second let-down for me after the one on Saturday with Holland. I still hope I'm going to be luckier this Saturday (once again, thanks for the help you keep offering me Angie!)

It's just so sad And I still don't understand why on earth this year demand is so crazy. I mean, it's always been crazy, alright, but as I've posted previously in 1999 you could get Wembley tickets even a month before the show. This is like half a year ahead, and tickets are selling out in a matter of minutes.

It's nice to see the Stones have this much of appeal, but it's sad to stare in front of your PC screen for hours, trying to get to see your most loved band in the universe and finally getting to a thing that bluntly tells you "sold out". I don't think there are two words in the world right now I hate more than "sold out".

Well, here's hoping to Saturday! And when are these #%^@^#$^&# extra European dates going to be announced??? Jesus, this tour's organizing really, really sucks big time, I don't know. The band is great, but the way tickets are promoted, the fan club thing, all that stuff...

Sad, sad, sad.
12-09-02 08:55 AM
Staffan I got four tickets high up in Globen, to the left.
I just refreshed and refreshed.
The Cirkus tickets were only available through telephones.. No online sales on them.

>What do ledsagare and rullstoll mean???

Ledsagare =companion, follower
Rullstol = wheelchair

where did you see those words???
12-09-02 09:53 AM
jb Congratulations to Swedeen on the great sales....the sales overseas much stronger than in the States...this is really surprising!
12-09-02 10:56 AM
RubyFriday Hi Fotini

Donīt be desperate.Thereīs no problem to get tickets as far as stadium concerts are concerned.You will get at each stadium tickets for a reasonable price,often under face value.
Iīm going to Stones concerts since 30 years...thereīs always a hype in the beginning,but when the tour is running everyone calms down....