ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: just curious Return to archive
12-08-02 01:39 PM
Moonisup how is the press in England,
about tix
about the very very fast sell out?
12-08-02 01:59 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well i have not rad anything myself. There is alot of Rolling Stones billboards advertising 40 Licks though.

Alex
12-09-02 10:09 AM
jb The press, despite 3 sellouts, refuses to give them credit...
12-09-02 11:05 AM
Boomhauer I'm sure they'll start something very shortly.

jb, the Fiesta Bowl will be no contest, just like last year. Krenzall and most of the other Buckeyes have not faced a team like this in the last two years and he will be in complete awe.

Also, South Florida not making a bowl is bullshit. They had a 9-2 record and played very good against good teams. They should have made a bowl before Purdue did. Florida State in a BCS game just baffles me; is Bowden paying people for this? lol

12-09-02 11:31 AM
jb Boomhauer..you are absolutely correct...the Canes, despite numerous mistakes, outclass everyone..People down here do not realize what a legendary program we have...this could/should be 6th titles in 20 years !!! South Florida is excellent and definitely got "left-out"...FSU gets the notch b/c of great history and they are something like 14-1 in bowl games..I like Bowden personally, but his coaching over the years is very questionable....Going tonight to Miami-chicago as 72 team will have reunion ceremony at halftime...take care.
12-09-02 11:47 AM
Nellcote JB;

Here's hoping Arthur Fiedler had a restful holiday, to take on Da Bears tonight. Y'all need to keep the 8-5 pace
with us. How long will it take b4 Lucas is put in? BTW, did you get my PM on the Ebay tix? I notice you did not further the bidding?
12-09-02 11:51 AM
jb Hello Nellie...spoke to guy privately and he scanned the tickets for me...made him an offer today and we will see what happens...also bidding on another pair as we speak...
As far as tonight, yes, a must win as the Pats looked quite good in the first half yesterday and the Jets surprisingly beat the Broncos and that lame armed ass Brian Griese.
12-09-02 11:56 AM
Nellcote Broncos fell apart, after the Raiders Mon nt game, it's over for them, as well as the J E T S, as they are not for real.

Good Luck on those ducats!
12-09-02 12:20 PM
jb Thanks..but guy just e-mailed me that he accepted another offer...now have to wait and see..let me know if you see anything ...Thanks..
12-09-02 08:54 PM
Honky Tonker Just thought I'd put in my two cents worth for the Georgia Dawgs. They're playing as well as anyone (including Miami) right now. The loss to the hated Gators still hurts.
12-10-02 11:02 AM
jb No offense, but Georgia lost to Florida who we destroyed..Let's be realistic, Georgia had a good year, but they don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the legendary Canes...You asked for the best, and we gave you the best..
12-10-02 06:13 PM
Honky Tonker JB, I thought you were from the Boston area. Who's your hometown team? Boston College, Harvard, or the mighty Red Sox (wait 'til next year since 1919)? Go Dawgs!

Oops! I forgot BC beat the Dawgs in the bowl game last year!!!! And, yes, the Canes should destroy OSU.
[Edited by Honky Tonker]
[Edited by Honky Tonker]