ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gimmie Shelter Return to archive
12-08-02 07:49 AM
stonealone Me and my girl friend are coming from France to see the Stones in NY on Jan. 16. But we have a really big problem !!! My uncle who lives in NY told me a few weeks ago that he'll find us a place to stay... and today, he told me that he couldn't !!! I'm really angry !!! Well, we don't know what to do. Hotels are too expensive for us. And we already have our plane tickets. So is it possible for you to help us finding a place to stay in NY ? We don't know who to ask... Thanks in advance. Of course, if someone is ready to help us and if he or she wants to come in Paris to see the Stones in July, we are ready to offer a shelter for the time he or she wants. Thank you.

Keep rolling
Johan

[email protected] or [email protected]
12-08-02 02:16 PM
Honky Tonker Please post picture of your girlfriend. Nude would be preferred.
12-08-02 02:46 PM
tumblingdice LMAO HonkeyTonker that was good!!!
12-08-02 04:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:
Please post picture of your girlfriend. Nude would be preferred.

ROFL
12-08-02 04:37 PM
Gazza you might find staying in a bed & breakfast will save you money rather than in a hotel

try this site :

http://www.b-apple.com/
12-08-02 06:00 PM
stone jr.
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!
12-08-02 06:46 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:

10 points!!! absolutley LOL
12-09-02 07:06 AM
corgi37 Even if you do get a place to stay, still put up a pic of some French smoo. Its the decent and fair thing to do, for all us marvellous people. Go on, show us. Ya know ya wanna.
12-09-02 08:43 PM
Honky Tonker That was pretty good, wasn't it?