ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OZ TICKETS? Return to archive
12-07-02 03:53 AM
woodywoodpecker Hello fellow Oz Fans, you are all probably waiting for ticket sales as I'am checking ticketek every 5 minutes.
Ticketek say wednesday/Visa prefered are already selling diamond & gold tickets/ and ticketmaster have nothing as yet. Anyone have any idea when Silver tickets will go on sale and any hints in online purchasing?

Look foward to your reply

The Pecker
12-08-02 05:58 AM
corgi37 Are you telling me they are selling the diamond tickets already? I thought all tickets, except fan club, didnt go on sale until Wednesday at 9am. Umm, i better go to ticketek right fucking n......
12-08-02 05:44 PM
exile visa preffered seating have been selling tickets since last week

12-08-02 09:12 PM
200Z All tickets go on sale on Wednesday 9.00am 11/12/02.
The Enmore Theatre is only available by phone from either Ticketek or the Enmore box office. All other tickets are available online or by phone.
The only way to get tickets before this is through the fan club (Enmore all gone) or Visa Preferred which are only offering Diamond and Gold Tickets, they did not offer any tickets for the Enmore.
Hope this helps.
12-09-02 07:03 AM
corgi37 Checked visa preferred last night. As with the stones fan club, i aint forking over nearly $800 unless i know exactly where i am sitting. In the case of the stones fan club, i aint paying an extra $169 just for the priveledge to buy tickets. Now, i could be the biggest dick head on earth, and miss out on good seats, but i'll take my chances on wednesday. Also, check out the dates of the Oz tour. From 25 feb to (i think) 3-4 of march, there is no show. Crap. Melbourne will get at least another 1 arena show, maybe 2. If i cant get floor seats for 25 feb, i'll wait until a 2nd show is announced. ALl the heat should be out then, all the radio winners, pre sale tickets, sponsor give aways should be out of the way. Mind you, if they DO just the one show, i is fucked - big time! Wednesday, 9.00am will reveal the whole story. What an interesting life of choices and dilemmas i lead.