ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1985 Bakshi Prods
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern Upload Return to archive
12-06-02 04:34 AM
MRD8 I uploaded disc one of the 11-4-02 Wiltern Theater show to the Coasterreview FTP last night...I'm in the process of loading disc two this morning...hope to have it done before I leavve for work! Its a great recording...better than Roseland but not as good as say the Tower Theater recording...thanks to Dan for a great taping job!
12-06-02 04:10 PM
Ben Smith If I sent you a blank CD, could you please copy this for me? I am not able to download...

Thank you very much- I was at this amazing show (was one of the guys pulled on stage during S. Burke!) and would love a copy of this!

Thanks-

-BEN ([email protected])
12-06-02 04:25 PM
56DeSoto Uh...this may have been covered somewhere, but how do you access that FTP site?

Many thanks, this was a great show.
56DeSoto
12-06-02 04:27 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Yes, what is the FTP address again?
12-07-02 07:19 AM
MRD8 Copy and paste this into your browser ftp://stones:[email protected]/ The site has been hard to get into the last couple of days because of all the people downloading this Wiltern show...
12-08-02 05:14 PM
SirMuddy Listening to the Wiltern Show while downloadinf Pacific Bell #1 show..... Absolutely great... Wiltern is a real joy for the soul... Typical Stones show! Pac bell 2002-11-08 is not as great sound as 2002-11-09 (second night) but it's gonna my 22nd boots from this tour... Never I have so much bootleggs from a tour... and it's not over yet... Dtroit must comes out sooner or later... Also wanna hear San Antonio and MGM Last night of this part of the tour... Thanks to all of you who provide us so much great music..... Just can't wait to catch them live january 8... Light my joint as soon as Keith gonna open the fire!
Thanks thanks thanks thanks you all.... Coasterreview, Micky71, Slackerz, mononom, Porterdavies, Stonealone, tumbling dice.... God bless ftp runner!