ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!"

Keith Richards. Stu's funeral - New York City 1985
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Andy John's reflects of the days at Nellcott and the recording of Exile Return to archive
6th December 2006 07:41 PM
Riffhard Very cool 10 minute clip of Andy John's memories of the not so halcyion days on the French Riviera. This is another part of some documentry that is currently floating around on YouTube. Killerbitch mentioned the Anita interveiw as well. These clips are both from the same poster,but does anyone know where this footage came from? For that matter,what is the background tunes used in these clips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkGT4iFpUM&NR

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
6th December 2006 07:45 PM
glencar Isn't that Still A Fool by Muddy?
6th December 2006 07:48 PM
Riffhard Yes it is on that particular video Bl;ue. I was really refering to the track on the Anita video. I should have been more specific I 'spose.

Riffy
6th December 2006 07:52 PM
glencar I haven't watched that one yet. This one is quite interesting.
6th December 2006 08:23 PM
glencar WWIII?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Hg8Lwij8I&NR
6th December 2006 10:22 PM
Altamont Good Stuff Riffy!

That person Wee2Z has put up alot of cool footage lately on youtube. Here's a link to all Wee2Z's youtube stuff, 5 pages or so

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Wee2Z
[Edited by Altamont]
6th December 2006 11:58 PM
Altamont Mick & Harmonica

Cocaine

7th December 2006 12:10 AM
Riffhard LOL! Damn those are both great videos Altamont! I love Mick's explanation of crossing harps,and his dismisal of the interviewer's invitation to do a quick improv harp jam. So Jagger!

Keith and Ronnie's Cavett interview could have been a deleted scene from Spinal Tap! Damn that was funny. It reminded me of the "cold sore" scene from This is Spinal Tap! I don't know why,but it did.

Riffy
7th December 2006 12:24 AM
Altamont
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Damn those are both great videos Altamont! I love Mick's explanation of crossing harps,and his dismisal of the interviewer's invitation to do a quick improv harp jam. So Jagger!

Indeed Riffy, So Jagger! It's cool to see Mick actually talk music though, ya know. He usually acts bored or pretends like he doesn't remember stuff. I love his harp playing, especially Rambler.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)