ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations for reaching 5k gypsy! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 3rd, 2004 10:33 AM
gypsy YES! 5k...I'm hoping for 10k by this same time next year.
December 3rd, 2004 10:36 AM
J.J.Flash Congratulations honey! Keep your superb mood and smart sense of humour. I thought you are about to say you were looking forward to achieve 10k by the end of 2004.
December 3rd, 2004 10:39 AM
gypsy JJF, thank you for your touching post. I wish I had the drive that jb and joey possess...but I don't. It's taken me three years to hit 5k, so I don't want to set my goals too high.
December 3rd, 2004 10:46 AM
jb Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.
December 3rd, 2004 10:58 AM
egon This truly is the best thing that has happened in 2004.
Keep up the good work gyps, I'm very proud of you.
Tonight I shall pass out on Heinekens to your health!
December 3rd, 2004 11:02 AM
Joey Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.
December 3rd, 2004 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

Tonight I shall pass out on Heinekens to your health!

Egon .......................................

You make Joey sniggle !

December 3rd, 2004 11:03 AM
J.J.Flash Yes dutch fella, I will drink some in her honor.

My sources say Joey's gonna shave his sac......
December 3rd, 2004 11:06 AM
J.J.Flash ....of course the shave thing has the only purpose of amaze Caf� Hostess Jill......

I will drink countless cold beers tonight Joey!! And you's??!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
December 3rd, 2004 11:06 AM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.

...and a great rack!

This truly is my greatest accomplishment of 2004. Sure, I helped save many lives in the ER this year, but it does not even compare to reaching 5,000 posts on RO.
December 3rd, 2004 11:07 AM
not bound to please Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.
December 3rd, 2004 11:08 AM
Nellcote Gypsy, congrats!
Quality posts over quantity posts are the sign of a great poster, IMHO.
December 3rd, 2004 11:08 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:

...and a great rack!

This truly is my greatest accomplishment of 2004. Sure, I helped save many lives in the ER this year, but it does not even compare to reaching 5,000 posts on RO.

not to mention how many heart-attacks you gave us showing your gorgeous pictures....
December 3rd, 2004 11:09 AM
parmeda
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah, that's the spirit, gypsy... PRIORITIES!!!!
******Tossing confetti over gypsy's head******
December 3rd, 2004 11:09 AM
Factory Girl Bravo, gypsy!!
December 3rd, 2004 11:10 AM
gypsy I only wish that Mizz U was here to witness this milestone. Oh well. SOMEONE has to solve Brian's murder.
December 3rd, 2004 11:23 AM
telecaster Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.
December 3rd, 2004 11:26 AM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone. You are a delightful young lady with a great sense of humor.

...AND a nice rack!
December 3rd, 2004 11:28 AM
Zeeta Self-congratulatory post - excellent work! But please post some more lewd pix!
December 3rd, 2004 11:35 AM
Mr Jimmy Congratulations on the mesh... er... posts!
December 3rd, 2004 11:39 AM
BILL PERKS TO YOUR EALTH,GYPSY!YOU,ALONG WITH IAN BILLEN, ARE THE BEST THING ON ROCKS OFF!
December 3rd, 2004 11:42 AM
gypsy Oh, BILL PERKS, I am nowhere near IanBillen. He is up there...quality posting from IanBillen every time!
December 3rd, 2004 11:51 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
TO YOUR EALTH,GYPSY!YOU,ALONG WITH IAN BILLEN, ARE THE BEST THING ON ROCKS OFF!

I thought you hate Ian and he was part of your list as well....
December 3rd, 2004 11:58 AM
LadyJane Congratulations my fellow Slot. You are a delightful young lady and a great ringleader of the RO Chick Clique. Keep those witty posts coming.

LJ.
December 3rd, 2004 12:00 PM
Madafaka Congrats Gypsy! I like your sense of humor and enjoy your posts. Keep on!
Kisses!
December 3rd, 2004 12:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I thought you hate Ian and he was part of your list as well....

Sarcasm. I don't "hate" IanBillen...that would be a waste of emotion. I just think he's an idiot.
December 3rd, 2004 12:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 5000!!! Good deal!
December 3rd, 2004 12:16 PM
egon i must confess that i was overwhelmed with emtion just now and i do believe i cried. (only a little bit)

You have touched mu life in more ways than you'll ever now,
and showed me the right path on many occassions.

hell, let me just come out and say it; i do think i love you. but not in a freaky internet stalking way! (what are you wearing?)
December 3rd, 2004 12:19 PM
nankerphelge I've met a hell of a lot of people through Rocks Off

and you are definitely one of them!

Keep up the great rack ... I mean work!
December 3rd, 2004 12:22 PM
sirmoonie Congratulations on having a great rack.

Send me a pic sometime!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood