ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© Unknown author with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Pug(NSC) Return to archive
December 8th, 2005 09:56 PM
jb Appreciate your breaking the news(with me) on the secret gig in New York. You really have risen to new levels of posting this tour, and when I leave the boards for good, I feel confident that you will carry on what Joey and I started....We are simply the best!!!
[Edited by jb]
December 8th, 2005 10:12 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
Appreciate your breaking the news(with me) on the secret gig in New York. You really have risen to new levels of posting this tour, and when I leave the boards for good, I feel confident that you will carry on what Joey and I started....We are simply the best!!!
[Edited by jb]

WELCOME BACK,YOU'VE BEEN SORELY MISSED
December 8th, 2005 10:31 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

WELCOME BACK,YOU'VE BEEN SORELY MISSED

You are a Pug owner, and therefore, I must accept you.
December 8th, 2005 10:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You are a Pug owner, and therefore, I must accept you.

Thank you for showing your loyalty. Have you met oldkr (the biggest keef resource on the net)? He is a pug owner too!
December 8th, 2005 11:22 PM
pdog I will miss this show in NYC. MSG only!
December 9th, 2005 04:45 AM
egon ooooh the MSG.

So close..., yet so far away
December 9th, 2005 06:25 AM
Jumping Jack How are your hemorrhoids doing? You simply must get more fiber in your diet. Perhaps Joey's nutritionist can help.
December 9th, 2005 09:58 AM
Joey " Perhaps Joey's nutritionist can help."

Jumping Jack .....

U2 in just six days ( my first EVER U2 concert ) --- YES !!!!!

www.omahameca.com

December 9th, 2005 10:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Perhaps Joey's nutritionist can help."

Jumping Jack .....

U2 in just six days ( my first EVER U2 concert ) --- YES !!!!!

www.omahameca.com

Bono aka "The Hemmoroid"
December 9th, 2005 10:17 AM
Maxlugar Joey????

December 9th, 2005 11:37 AM
monkey_man Someone please PM me the details of the secret show. I know they were originally trying to do a gig at the Beacon in Oct but that fell thru. Is the special gig smaller than the Beacon?? I might have to fly back for this!
[Edited by monkey_man]
December 9th, 2005 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Joey????

December 9th, 2005 11:40 AM
Jumping Jack C'mon Joey, I'm setting you up buddy, swing for the fences!!!! JB needs your expertise in this matter.
December 9th, 2005 11:44 AM
Joey " C'mon Joey, I'm setting you up buddy, swing for the fences!!!! JB needs your expertise in this matter."

Jumping Jack ---

I am seriously considering joining the U2 fan club.

Word .

Spurcazze !
December 9th, 2005 11:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Someone please PM me the details of the secret show. I know they were originally trying to do a gig at the Beacon in Oct but that fell thru. Is the special gig smaller than the Beacon?? I might have to fly back for this!
[Edited by monkey_man]

Nothing is for sure yet, but it very well may be a private show similar to the second Joint show last tour. I will release info when I am able to.
December 9th, 2005 01:15 PM
monkey_man Thanks for the update!
December 9th, 2005 01:31 PM
jb I have found out a few more details, and it looks less likely. Will keep you informed .
December 9th, 2005 01:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I have found out a few more details, and it looks less likely. Will keep you informed .

this is typical of the last few tours as the band has been taking on one private gig per tour generally (see Joint and Pepsi show in Hawaii). I have more feelers out to my sources and will see what materializes
December 9th, 2005 05:30 PM
Joey

Thirty Minutes Till Pub Time

Gazza .............................

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing this evening at THE BRAZEN HEAD promptly at 9:15 .

I will ask that Megan have your pour ready by 9:00 PM CDT .

See ya later on tonight

Jacky !

December 9th, 2005 05:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thirty Minutes Till Pub Time

Gazza .............................

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing this evening at THE BRAZEN HEAD promptly at 9:15 .

I will ask that Megan have your pour ready by 9:00 PM CDT .

See ya later on tonight

Jacky !

joey, i shall perform sober tonite with the Voodoo Pugs...so please have one for me!
December 9th, 2005 06:55 PM
glencar I hear the Stones secret gig will be at the "Cat's Meow" on Terry Road in mid-Suffolk County. The Wednesday night usual round of karaoke will be moved to Tuesday just for that week.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)