ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© Unknown author with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: private gig NYC Return to archive
December 8th, 2005 08:13 PM
HEARTOFSTONE I have heard from a very reliable source about gig in nyc for the heavies right before garden gig, any one else hearing this.....
December 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
jb Yes...Pug and I broke this story a few weeks ago..more details to come after the New Year.
December 8th, 2005 09:22 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes...Pug and I broke this story a few weeks ago..more details to come after the New Year.

you got a link as to where this breaking news was posted..? tia
December 8th, 2005 09:51 PM
jb Thanks to Pug and I, many have been advised of events way in advance of the general public...We are in the "in" while others are looking in from outside.
December 8th, 2005 10:05 PM
mac_daddy
i dont even know why i try being civil with you...
December 8th, 2005 10:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks to Pug and I, many have been advised of events way in advance of the general public...We are in the "in" while others are looking in from outside.

As I mentioned, i see this as about a 10-17% chance of going down and will let you know as soon as I get word that it is ok to either confirm or deny
December 8th, 2005 10:34 PM
jb
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

i dont even know why i try being civil with you...

"It's just that torreent life, that's got you in it's sway".
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)