ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© Unknown author with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEEF ON VIRGIN RADIO 7PM-8PM GMT TONIGHT AND OTHER TREATS THIS WEEK! Return to archive
December 5th, 2005 01:09 PM
JaggerLips http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/the_rolling_stones/index.html

6.03pm - Monday 5 December 2005
home > music > artists > the rolling stones
The Rolling Stones
The Stones with Russ...
We've got the Stones, and we're not afraid to use them.
Starting Monday 5 December, we've FOUR great shows: Russ Williams in conversation with each Stone in turn. Don't miss these incredible interviews exclusive to Virgin Radio...
Monday 5 Dec at 7.00pm: Keith Richards
Tuesday 6 Dec at 7.00pm: Ronnie Woods
Wednesday 7 Dec at 7.00pm: Charlie Watts
Thursday 8 Dec at 7.00pm: Mick Jagger
AND all day Monday to Thursday we'll be giving away Stones tickets - to the sold out gigs - every time you hear us play two Stones songs back to back.
We are your official Rolling Stones radio station.
More stuff
We've got a ton of stuff from the Stones to listen to below: Ronnie Wood on Superstars, plus Keith Richards and Mick Jagger. Get logged in and get listening!
VIP access required
Access to these clips is available for Virgin Radio VIPs only. Please log in below, or become a Virgin Radio VIP - it's free!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

InterviewsAug 2005 Mick Jagger on the phoneAug 2005 Keith Richards on the phone

ProgrammeMar 2005 Virgin Superstars special - 1Mar 2005 Virgin Superstars special - 2Mar 2005 Virgin Superstars special - 3
Username: Password: log in

For more information on The Stones, please visit their official website at rollingstones.com.

We played 'Paint It Black' today at 5.15pm.
To hear it more, be a Soundcheck member

Buy music
Get The Rolling Stones CDs, DVDs and more from HMV.co.uk

The Rolling Stones appeared in the Top 100 British Artists at number 6, and in the All Time Top 500 with Paint It Black (23), I Can’t Get No Satisfaction (40), Brown Sugar (53), Jumping Jack Flash (72), Sympathy For The Devil (93), Start Me Up (119), Miss You (136), Honky Tony Woman (149), Let’s Spend The Night Together (172), Fool To Cry (182), You Can't Always Get What You Want (206), Get Off Of My Cloud (261), Angie (276), Gimme Shelter (291), Tumbling Dice (297), Ruby Tuesday (338)

December 5th, 2005 01:33 PM
Gazza thanks for posting this and for Gearoid (IrelandCalling) for the text message telling me about it.

Presume these are the same interviews from a few weeks ago, which is fine by me as I missed them...

Link to the Virgin Radio site here, for those who want to listen online :

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/
[Edited by Gazza]
December 5th, 2005 02:00 PM
blondie-girl Yeah everyone get listening, I was lucky and won 2 tickets for Wembley today, so it can be done! Good luck, i hope you get lucky too
December 6th, 2005 12:38 AM
riccardo They are not the same interview as last month.They were from BBC Radio2,this is Virgin Radio.
[Edited by riccardo]
December 6th, 2005 05:06 AM
Gazza Amazing how a radio station can pad something out to fill an hour. I decided to burn the interviews over the four nights this week to CD, cutting out the music and ads.

In a one hour broadcast, the Keith interview segments came to around 11 minutes!

A lot of the background music seems to come from Rarities and they also played the new remix of Rain Fell Down, so it seems to have been put together pretty recently
December 6th, 2005 02:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
riccardo wrote:
They are not the same interview as last month.They were from BBC Radio2,this is Virgin Radio.

Good point, Riccardo.

They appear to have been recorded in Dallas last week (presumably Virgin were in town to cover the European tour announcement) as Ronnie has just mentioned in his interview that he had flown in from Phoenix
December 8th, 2005 03:31 PM
Gazza all four Stones interview specials are being repeated back to back on Virgin Radio from 3 - 7 pm on Sunday 11th December
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)