ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© Unknown author with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB - limited edition Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 7th, 2005 04:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Me too, and I'm so ashamed. The fact that I bought it in starbucks for $18 USD was just the final insult. I'm such a sucker.

Lethargy,

Congratulations my Stones brother!!!

after 20 years of Stones Freakdom together, you have finally out done me in the pathetic Stones fan department!! Even I passed on this one!

I thought my vinyl copy of Mick's "Throwaway" remix would have me in the lead for life. But theres just no reason to buy this album. Its like buying "Jump Back"

we must now enter ourselves into shock therapy treatments immediately before we spend anymore of our hard earned money on rehashed Stones crap!

I hear the electro shock therapy is very effective!! They show you a cd copy of "Rewind" and when you go to pick it up and head for the register they zap you with cattle prods. Then, before you can reach for it again and try to say "but... I dont yet have a copy of Rewind on compact di... ' ZAP!!! They hit you again with a stronger current! And if you then try to explain "but I'm only buying it for the liner notes...' they strap you down in a chair Clockwork Orange style with your eyelids taped open and they show you a montage of scenes of the "Lets Work" video spliced together with footage of you forking over cash at the record store for a copy of the CD.

Its very effective.

I insist that we must seek treatment before we come face to face with the Bigger Bang deluxe edition.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
December 7th, 2005 10:22 PM
West 8 Well I am NOT going to buy this special edition of ABB, but you can be sure I'll be asking Santa for it.
December 8th, 2005 12:23 AM
time is on my side Today I went out and purchased ABB special edition during my lunch break. Since I often play DVD's at work, ABB special edition is now in the rotation. My first impressions of the DVD are very positive.
December 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
West 8 Can't wait to see it
December 8th, 2005 04:42 PM
glencar I bought it today. It was $22.99 at Best Buy. I hope I got a deal!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)