ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© Unknown author with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More concerts in South America?! Return to archive
December 2nd, 2005 07:23 AM
Jair I talked to Chuck early this week, and he said the Stones are looking forward to come to Brazil. I will paste a piece of his msg:

Jair, my old and dearest friend,
Great to hear from you, finally!

How are you? Everything ok I hope!
Hey, we missed you alot on the American concerts. Mick still don't know why you didn't come, since he sent you even American Airlines tickets! Well, at least, that was he said to me. He is nervous as a hell and thinking he did something wrong about you. He did it?

Keith, I think you already know enough his reactions. Don't stop to drinking & smoking all the time...I'm quite sure that is why he is playing so bad lately...

You’re right about the schedule concerts...all of those decisions are made by Cohl. For accurate info, please, call him on the cell, which number is.............
I told him you'll call. But, please, let me know later if we'll got more concerts next year.

Anyway, I’m certain he is aware of all the venues in Brazil and throughout South America and has explored all the possibilities. Believe me, he is a very thorough man!

At this point most of our concerts are booked and laid out. But who knows? Maybe when we come back we can play some different places!

The current tour is going great....and we now have only three more shows before we break for the Holidays...looking forward to that! I’ve only been home 5 days since early July!

Many thanks for staying in touch...we really look forward to coming to Brazil! All the best, and please send my best regards to Vania and your Pier Paolo.

Chuck

[Edited by Jair]
December 2nd, 2005 06:11 PM
Soldatti Who is Chuck?
Maybe it's our friend, the "piano" player.
December 3rd, 2005 08:28 AM
Jair
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Who is Chuck?
Maybe it's our friend, the "piano" player.

Exactly, Soldatti!
I liked the part "who knows?", about new concerts in South America!
December 7th, 2005 07:11 AM
Jair
Did you guys know there's a map on the Their Satanic Majesties Request booklet in which appears a city named "Porto Alegre"?

Also, Montevideu or Buenos Aires, not sure right now.

Well, Porto Alegre is just about 60 miles from here and guess what about we talked, me and the piano player?

December 7th, 2005 08:05 AM
gustavobala hey Jair, have my city too " CATANDUVA" in são paulo state!

see there!

www.catanduva.sp.gov.br
December 7th, 2005 08:23 AM
Jair COOL!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)