ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need some sleep, to keep me happy!! Return to archive
12-07-02 06:19 AM
Angiegirl Well, Angie has at least 5 shows next year!!! Whhhheeeeaaaa!!!! And that's just the first week, more will follow I'm sure, lol. I'm so happy (and I'm so broke)!

Paris:
07-07 Bercy Arena - pitch/standing

Holland:
08-11 Feijenoord Stadium - pitch/standing
08-13 Feijenoord Stadium - pitch/standing
08-15 Ahoy Arena - pitch/standing
08-16 Vredenburg club show - free choice sitting/standing

Was at the post office at 3.30 am and was 4th in line. Had a hilarious time with all the fans sitting with sleeping bags, caps, mittens etc in the freezing cold! At 10 am the sales started. The post office got flooded with over a 100 fans, after an hour there were still that many people. Radio news just said that they almost couldn't handle the demand and processes!! All 4 shows are sold out in 90 minutes!! Cool, Holland proves itself again as one of the many Stones-countries. Madness al around today, lol. Now I'm exhausted, been up for over 24 hours and I did get only 4 hours of sleep the night before! Added to the sress of last Tuesday's presales, I think I can sleep for a week. When I'm calmed down that is, lol! It's 12.30 pm over here...

It's happening: they are coming to Europe!
[Edited by Angiegirl]
12-07-02 08:32 AM
riffhard64 congrats angie!...sleep well,secure in the knowledge that the Stones are headed your way!
12-07-02 06:31 PM
littleredrooster WAY TO GO, ANGIE !!!
Now, Amsterdam Arena NEXT ??

Roostah
12-07-02 06:46 PM
Moonisup I need something else to keep me happy ehehe

hmmmmmmmm I got a fucked up day