ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Holland tickets Return to archive
12-07-02 04:29 AM
FotiniD Goodmorning guys and gals!

So, I'm not as confused as I was but still trying to clear everything out I'm trying to log into https://tickets.lvp.nl/ to get tickets for the Holland shows... But the site just won't load. I suppose heavy traffic? Anyone having the same problem?
12-07-02 05:10 AM
FotiniD Is there any direct link to the Stones tickets for this site? I've been trying for an hour, no luck It won't even load the index.
12-07-02 06:03 AM
Angiegirl 3 shows are sold out (club, arena and first stadium). Second stadium show still some tix available. Sometimes you can order only 1 ticket if limited availability. When you choose 1, you can order, when you choose 2 or more tix, it gives a message that there are not enough free seats.

Try this link, it works!!!
TicketService Stones shows

Rumours about a third stadium show on August 19 at the Amsterdam Arena, would go on sale next Saturday. We'll wait and see...
[Edited by Angiegirl]
12-07-02 06:50 AM
FotiniD Thanks Angiegirl!

Can somebody explain the Dutch too?
12-07-02 06:51 AM
Moonisup everything is sold out
12-07-02 06:57 AM
magicwoman i know
12-07-02 06:58 AM
FotiniD Oh, am I so glad then

It's such a shame. I've spent so many hours trying to log in and now it's all sold out! I mean, I know it's a stupid question, but are we 100% sure? Yeah, I guess we are

Anyone know what's the next European country going on sale? Also, from what I understand, this is the pre-sale that sold out. Are there going to be more tickets released? I remember in 1999 you could get even London tickets online, even a month before the show. I find it so hard and sad to believe that Holland shows sold out six months ahead
12-07-02 07:02 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Thanks Angiegirl!
Can somebody explain the Dutch too?

So don't bother. Maybe you can try the Amsterdam stadium next week? New chances, less crowd on server.
12-07-02 07:10 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

So don't bother. Maybe you can try the Amsterdam stadium next week? New chances, less crowd on server.

Yeah, I will. Let's hope I'll be luckier Thanks anyway!