ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PARIS OLYMPIA FOR SALE Return to archive
12-06-02 07:12 PM
fuss10 I have 2x Paris Olympia for sale.

I am willing to swap these either for

i) 2x Astoria tickets; or

ii) 3x very very very good Wembley or Twickenham seats (I can even give you a code to buy me the Wembley tickets as I have an unused Wembley code from the fanclub); or

iii) �250 each (this will buy me the Wembley tickets I want!)

The downside to this deal is that the buyer will be taking the risk on the wristband situation. In a few days, I will receive a voucher from Ticketnet in France. This voucher entitles the holder to 2x Paris Olympia tickets. The holder must turn up on the day of the gig with purchaser ID and the credit card used for the transaction.

I can give you the voucher, my receipt of purchase, some ID of mine and also the credit card ( I can just cancel the card in question - so u cant use it, but can produce it!) - but the buyer is taking the risk in the unlikely situation they ask further questions.

Any takers - then email me on [email protected] or phone me on (00 44) (0) 7989 540 676
12-07-02 05:58 AM
Angiegirl Thought you can't sell em. They're vouchers anyway. Registered on buyers name, with photo ID and credit card to be shown a few days before concert to get a wristband. How would you go about that????
12-07-02 11:42 AM
Gazza >I can give you the voucher, my receipt of purchase, some ID of mine and also the credit card ( I can just cancel the card in question - so u cant use it, but can produce it!) - but the buyer is taking the risk in the unlikely situation they ask further questions

Unlikely?? LOL

the buyer will also have to produce PHOTO ID that he/she is the person who bought the tickets - a credit card in your name is insufficient. Which makes your offer useless, unless you know a good forger!!
12-07-02 11:53 AM
Richard Hurrah
quote:
fuss10 wrote:
iii) �250 each (this will buy me the Wembley tickets I want!)

Why didn't you buy Wembley tickets in the first place ?
I have the feeling you don't give a shit about seeing the Stones... you're only in it for the money (seen your post on ebay)...
12-07-02 12:13 PM
F505 Are there still no Belgian Stones shows?
I'd love to see them in Vorst f.i.