ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guitar Return to archive
12-06-02 10:00 AM
Maxlugar Some help being Keith.

http://www.fenderplayersclub.com/pdfs/lessons/tele_greats.pdf
12-06-02 10:03 AM
jb ..
[Edited by jb]
12-06-02 10:07 AM
Maxlugar Yes and yes!

My special blend of funked up Christian conversative folk songs and reggae-fied German "umpa" mountain diddy's will set their toes a-tappin' in no time.

Where and when, my flat bread nibbling pal?

Maxy, The Glittering Snow Prince!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
12-06-02 10:09 AM
jb I edited the post so not as to offend anyone..I am really becoming a softy.....Max..do hate the Beatles as much as me?
12-06-02 10:17 AM
Maxlugar What is so offensive about asking me to play at your kids Bars Mitsva (sp?)?

Yes I hate the Beatles too. Maybe more.

They lost me at hello.
12-06-02 10:22 AM
jb So many people on this board, Gasx3, and Shidoobee get so irate of my dislike of the Fag Four..I never understood how one can like that sissy pop crap the Beatles put out compared to the Stones...yet, a large % of posters on these sites absolutely love the Beatles....I wish they would just post their crap on one of the 10million Beatle sites...This is a hardcore Stones site..why I have to hear about how great Macca's concert was really pisses me off...I truly believe you cannot be a real Stones fan, like me, and like the Beatles... I would like a list made of all Beatle lovers on this site...

[Edited by jb]
12-06-02 10:34 AM
Maxlugar I stand by your statement Josh.

It's just that I can't let the others know. It would crush them that you and I actually agree on most things.

So if they slam you for your beliefs and I don't stand up for you, just know that I am cheering you on silently over here.

Marksy!
12-06-02 12:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot Speaking of guitars.....I just got a Les Paul Special II...it's is a beauty...black as the ace of spades. It's an Epiphone, but still officially a Les Paul. I'm in love with it. Why, oh why, do guitars not have pussies?
12-06-02 12:37 PM
Maxlugar Oh that sounds nice SS'y.

Guitars are cool.

<---- File photo circa 1983, Guild being played by a Stoned Maxy!

My God do I need a new guitar. But with Lil' Maxy coming soon, I'll have no time or money.

My life changes forever in approximately four weeks.

But I can't wait!

12-06-02 12:40 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Why, oh why, do guitars not have pussies?

What, you got one WITHOUT the pussy????

Yikes! You shoulda spent the extra $$$ for the works. My Fender Musicmaster has a cute little "yoni" (as they say in the Kama Sutra), and my Rickenbacker has THREE WORKING LOVE CHANNELS!!! And the fretless Japanese copy of a Gibson EB-0 has a HORIZONTAL ONE! Yes!

I would suggest getting a "pocket buddy" and duct-taping it to the back.

(I apologize in advance for making Jaxx delete this stuff, but I just couldn't resist.)
12-06-02 12:45 PM
Maxlugar Yeah he should staple that nice Jenna Jameson model PS2002 to the back.

Guitar face indeed!

Hi Monkey!

Are you still sore with me about the "Unpleasantness" at that other board?

I'm sorry!

12-06-02 01:35 PM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
I would like a list made of all Beatle lovers on this site...

no problem jb!

1) egon :-)
12-06-02 01:37 PM
jb I knew you were a Beatle lover..always attacking my posts and leaving insulting comments..figures..
12-06-02 01:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot 1) egon
2) Sir Stonesalot
12-06-02 01:42 PM
egon jb, you are a funny guy. (no matter what they say)

here's another list

aerosmith
=========

1) egon
12-06-02 01:44 PM
jb SirStonesalot...this is beyond shocking....Well..thanks for the boots anyway....
12-06-02 05:26 PM
Cardinal Fang Might I add to this discussion that my 1958 Gretsch has two "F-holes"

Later, Cardinal Fang
12-06-02 10:39 PM
sammy davis jr. What are you gonna do with that list JB, gather us up and burn us? For having musical taste? Both bands wrote great songs. Both bands wrote their share of "faggy songs". Angie anyone? Walking Thru The Sleepy City? Sweethearts Together? New Faces? etc....
12-06-02 10:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot FANG!!!

E me Bro. I can't get your email addy to work for me...