ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill on CH.4 talking about Stones just now!!! (UK) Return to archive
12-05-02 12:46 PM
Scot Rocks on right now!!!!
12-05-02 01:09 PM
Maxlugar Did he announce that he and Mick Taylor are going to be at MSG on 1/18/03?

Because this is what will happen.

12-05-02 01:23 PM
winter Actually that will happen at the Astoria in August -

wintah
12-05-02 01:29 PM
jb I hate that 50.00 book Max got for 35.00...The last page with those purple framed glasses really takes the cake!
12-05-02 01:40 PM
Maxlugar You are not a Stones fan.
12-05-02 01:42 PM
jb Where is Walters? And will I be beaten up walking there from the Marquis?(ex-wyman fan)
[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 01:43 PM
Moonisup if bill is at the astoria

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I 'll be there to!
12-05-02 01:46 PM
jb Moon...make sure to pull the wig off and knock those sissy purple glasses off as well...
[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 01:47 PM
Moonisup Oh yeah that is a fact!
12-05-02 01:48 PM
sasca I like the glasses. Bill is looking good.
12-05-02 01:48 PM
jb O.K Sasca...if you say so.
By the way, in our country, around Christmas time, people always give these huge blue tins of "Dannish Butter Cookies" which cost about 3.00 dollars .

[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 06:00 PM
throbby jb wrote:
Where is Walters? And will I be beaten up walking there from the Marquis?(ex-wyman fan)

Not to worry jb. With George the Second on the throne we have a much kinder and gentler Manhattan.
12-05-02 06:22 PM
Gazza I managed to get a SIGNED copy of Bill's new Stones book last Friday for �30 instead of the proper price of �100.

Denis (Hotlicks) got the same thing - we were at Ryan Adams' show the other night and his wife told me she'd got it for him as a Xmas present in HMV - however theyd mis-priced a signed limited edition of the book and had it on sale for �30 (the price of the "regular" version).. as I'd been in HMV a couple of days earlier and had saw copies priced at �30 and �100 I was pissed I hadnt been so observant..

Couldnt believe my luck though when I dropped into the same shop 3 days later and found two copies of the book left - BOTH were priced at �30...however they each looked a bit different..couldnt believe my luck when I opened the big box of the second book and confirmed that not only was it signed but that it was no. 7 in a limited edition of 1,400!!

Nice to have now signed copies of both Bill's Stones books and to have saved myself �70.00!!
12-06-02 04:13 AM
Chico "Je Suis un rock star" or whatever the f#!k it is.You wouldn't think it from that clip!
12-06-02 09:37 AM
jb Gazza..did you determine if hair is real?
12-06-02 09:50 AM
Maxlugar Show me the point at which Bill is balding and I'll agree. You don't get a hair piece or weave BEFORE you lose your hair. I've seen pics of Bill just about every year of his life since the Stones started and have not seen a significant amount of hair loss. He dyes it and combs it forward. It looks stupid, a man in his 60's with bangs but hell I don't think it's a rug.

Maxy, The Glittering Snow Prince!
12-06-02 09:54 AM
jb Max...I cannot authenticate this 100%...but I am very confident of this....I am not putting Bill down, in 20 years, I may do the same if the micro-grafts are not perfected.
[Edited by jb]