ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: :D :D :D :D Return to archive
12-05-02 11:35 AM
L&A I just won the complete collection of the 22 SA-CD's at a stupid game on the radio I'm listening to !!!!!!!!!!
No RS live in Belgium next summer, but good consolation prize
12-05-02 11:39 AM
moy not yet but they will perform belgium for sure, we need and affair
12-05-02 01:16 PM
JaGgEr Oh, that was you on RADIO DONNA?? I just wanted to phone, but I was just to late... Thanx for that...

No I'm joking... Congratulations... If you don't want them... 1 adres!!!
Greetingzzzzzzzzzz
12-06-02 03:18 AM
L&A Thanks, JaGgEr ! It was not on Donna, but on Contact 2 (french version)... so you still have a chance !

Today, you can send a SMS to 3727 (right now, until 9h45' or this afternoon, around 2 or 3 p.m.) starting with "Stones" and followed by you complete name and address. Jij hebt zeker een kans !

Good luck !
... and keep me informed if you win something
12-06-02 03:24 AM
L&A Btw, this week is complitely Stoned in Belgium !
Yesterday night, 2 hours "Special Rolling Stones" on MCM-TV, playing videos from the 70'-80'-90' ! Also a complete Rolling Stones week on radio Contact 2 (Fr)" !
12-06-02 03:37 AM
beer I won a radio contest once. The DJ asked for people to call in to answer a Stones trivia question. The question was: "Who was the female singer on Gimme Shelter?" Then he gave a multiple choice of:
A. Grace Slick
B. Merry Clayton
C. Janis Joplin
D. Barbara Striesand

The first caller guessed Grace Slick(!)
Then I was on and said Merry Clayton.I won a gift certificate for some restaraunt.

Though I'd love to hear a version of Gimme Shelter with Janis Joplins haggered voice tryin to hit those high notes, LOL
12-06-02 03:44 AM
L&A one more time, right now - 9:45 LT !!!!! Thank you Radio Contact !!!!! This time, it's the 40 licks...
12-06-02 07:33 AM
L&A To all fans in Belgium ! You can win the 22 SACD's !!!
Send a SMS to 3727 (right now, Friday 6th of dec. until 13h45) starting with "Stones" and followed by you complete name and address. Listen to Radio Contact 2 on FM 106.3 in Brussels, or on www.contact2.be

Good luck !
12-06-02 08:03 AM
L&A Sorry, my friends, and this is not a joke: I won one more time, with another address - my sister's - yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee What a fantastic day !
12-06-02 08:19 AM
egon wanna trade the 2nd set agains a very rare
single of the golden earring(s)? :-))))))
12-06-02 09:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey you lucky bastard LOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS my friend. Now that you rhave two different sets of the SACDs why don't you check and tell us about the certificates, do you have all? Maybe now you also are the owner of the entire puzzle, and that's another collector's item.
12-06-02 10:19 AM
L&A ... I'm so nervous... waiting on the postman. Hope this guy is an fan of Celine Dion or Lara Fabian, but not of the Stones...
Thanks, VoodooChileInWOnderl ! What do you mean about the certificates ? I don't know a lot about that issue...
12-06-02 10:25 AM
L&A Hi, egon. Is this single provided with real 18-carat golden earrings ? Then maybe we can start trading...