ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Titties and Beer [NSC] 9 years ago... Return to archive
12-04-02 12:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The world lost one of the greatest musicians ever, one of the most productive composers.

Information is not knowledge,
Knowledge is not wisdom,
Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty,
Beauty is not love,
Love is not music,
Music is the best.

Frank Zappa
December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

"The present-day composer refuses to die!" Edgar Varese, July 1921
12-04-02 12:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

This is me wearing a Zappa T-Shirt

12-04-02 02:20 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, good Lord, please hide that We're Only In It For The Money shot... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P I'm just kidding... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Laughing.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Ugh, I hate my pic. in that... lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P It's the same one as my avatar, but black and white... But, Jeze.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Gerardo... When I read that that was in a book, I was, like... Holding up my finger like: WAIT A MINUTE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P NEVER POST OLD DRIVERS LICENSE PIX OR YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE GERARDO WILL PUT THEM!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol.................. :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, buddy!!! :P :P :P :P :P That is a cute pic. of you and your daughter so take care and ROCK ON, alrighty??? :P :P :P :P :P PEACE and stay sweet!!! :P :P :P :P :P KEEP ROCKIN'!!! :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
12-04-02 05:20 AM
shakedhandswithkeith nice from you voodoo to remember to zappa.

i love his music since more than 20 years - a little bit more as rolling stones (have I offended someone?)

I saw him here in europe about 10 times live and it was everytime a highlight. at last I saw him in 92 in frannkfurt (the yellow shark), one of hist last concerts.

so I have to go a little bit quiet today smoke a selfmade cigarett, put my headphone on and listen to "TheBestBandYouNeverHeardInYouLive"

Anything can happen at any time at any place for no reason at all

12-04-02 10:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
PEACE and stay sweet!!! :P :P :P :P :P KEEP ROCKIN'!!! :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***

Honey... I'm sweeter than sugar
12-04-02 12:07 PM
Nasty Habits I revisited The Best Band You Never Heard In Your Life a couple of weeks ago for some reason . . . it was great. Strange synchronization: Pulled into a local pizza joint to pick up a pizza whilst the disc was spinning in my car, walked into the restaurant and there was some kind of instrumental dance thing playing that was using a large number of musical Zappa samples! It was apparently on their piped in cable system and they couldn't tell me what it was. Freaked me right out, though . . .

For the most part I have to stay away from Zappa or stuff like that starts happening to me all the time . . .

Does this kind of life look interesting to you?

12-04-02 12:15 PM
MarthaMyDear Voodoo wrote:

Honey... I'm sweeter than sugar

I'm sure you are, sugar sweets... I'm sure you are!!! SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! lol............... :P :P :P :P :P lol.............. :P ;D

*** Martha ***
12-04-02 12:37 PM
steel driving hammer Martha did you like the movie Jackass?

I prolly never laughed so hard in a theater.

Crazy but funny...

12-04-02 12:59 PM
MarthaMyDear I laughed so hard I was crying and, yes, I don't think I've ever laughed so, damn hard in a theatre, either!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Actually, I almost WAS ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P It's my new favorite movie (or at least up there, etc.) and I'm gonna HAVE to own the video (and probably see the movie again, etc.)!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Some people I know said last week that Johnny Knoxville just moved near them and I drove by where I think he lives... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P If I see any small "kings" being dragged behind an automobile on a long, red carpet, I'll make sure and let you know, ok.??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol............... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care, Steelie, and I'll talk to you soon!!! ROCK ON!!! SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! ;D

*** Martha ***
12-04-02 01:13 PM
Maxlugar Did you ever see on Jackass the TV show when three people were doing shots of milk? It was one regular guy, a girl and guy dressed as Santa.

After like 40 shots Santa stood up and started projectile vomiting all over the place.

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

MACKSEE!
12-04-02 01:33 PM
MarthaMyDear I don't think I've seen that one and I don't like to miss any of the episodes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P DID YOU SEE STEVE-O WHEN HE WAS ON HOWARD STERN AWHILE BACK AND HE DRANK TONS OF WATER AND SWALLOWED ABOUT THREE GOLDFISH AND HE THREW TWO OF THEM BACK UP BUT THE THIRD ONE CAME BACK UP IN PIECES AND THE WATER WAS ALL ORANGE?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That had to be the gaaarossest thing I have EVER seen!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I believe that I would snort that hot, green stuff (whatever that's called?!?!?!) that Steve-O snorted at the sushi place in the movie, etc., if I got paid enough... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I swear, I'd do it (for enough bread) and I'd do the rocket skates like Johnny Knoxville and some of the stunts where they're propelled into the water, etc., like the stilts over the pier!!! I want to be the first and only female in Jackass!!! What a funny job that would be (and the pay probably ain't bad), but I wouldn't look forward to the injuries, NEEDLESS TO SAY!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P They ROCK!!! Anyways, ROCK ON!!! lol.................. :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
12-04-02 01:36 PM
moy love your new avatar martha
12-04-02 01:41 PM
MarthaMyDear Thanks, girlfriend!!! That was a long time ago that pic. was taken... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***
12-04-02 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe Titties and beer...sounds like my weekend...See my titties, touch my titties, love my titties...
12-04-02 08:32 PM
Joey See Me Titties ...............

Feel My Titties ..............

Touch My Titties .............

Hear Me ........................

Fiji can you hear me ?????????????? I see a Pete Townshend in your future ..............and that is good !

" Carly has got her thumb jammed so far up my Ass I can taste ' Estee Lauder ' Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-05-02 01:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow, when I saw 14 replies in this thread I said to my self I'm not the only Zappist here... well not that bad, thanks shakedhandswithkeith and Nasty Habits I know there's more like FPM.

BTW, I'm looking for the LP (Vinyl) "Mother's Day", that's the only one I need to complete my full collection of all official LPs released. If you have it please sell it to me... sell it.. sell it sell it to me

Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.

It looks just like a Telefunken U-47!

You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual roto-plooker....and you're gonna have to pay for it.

Only thirteen, and she knows how to NASTY

ARE YOU HUNG UP?

Winos don't march. LOL

12-05-02 07:30 AM
shakedhandswithkeith [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

BTW, I'm looking for the LP (Vinyl) "Mother's Day", that's the only one I need to complete my full collection of all official LPs released. If you have it please sell it to me... sell it.. sell it sell it to me

I will contact my FZ record dealer - then I will contact you

what will this evening bring you next morning?!
12-08-02 12:08 PM
shakedhandswithkeith hi Voodoo!

if you`re still looking to FZ "Mother`s Day" try this link

www.vinylspezialist.de

it will take a time, but you will find it there!!

it costs between 50 and 70 Euro

hope that i could help you
12-08-02 12:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes it helps, as in this link it's $200 USD... ZAPPA MOTHER'S SAY LP

Thanks again!