ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe could you miss it? Return to archive
12-05-03 01:17 PM
nankerphelge WASHINGTON (AP) -- A fossil of a small sea creature extracted from a 425-million-year-old British rock formation is the oldest unequivocally male fossil known, researchers say.

The animal, a new member of a large species group called ostracode, was buried under volcanic ash which mineralized and retained an image of its soft body parts. That unique preservation enabled researchers to construct a highly detailed three-dimensional picture of the animal after digging the fossil from a rock bed in Herefordshire.

Details revealed include gills, eyes, limbs designed for swimming and the oldest know male organ in the fossil record. It was this last that led researchers to name the new species, Colymbosathon ecplecticos, which is Greek for "amazing swimmer with large [you know what]."

12-05-03 01:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels FIRST PHALLUS.
12-05-03 01:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Geez, all it needs now is a couple hundred million bucks and it could marry Anna Nicole Smith!
12-05-03 01:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Anna Nichole Smith?? You can't be serious. She's NOT that good looking. She ain't even pretty.
12-05-03 01:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot What the hell does any of that have to do with my joke?

Anna Nicole married that 87 year old oil guy from Texas...and then fought his family for a a bunch of years in court for his several hundered millions.

Dumbass pussy.
12-05-03 01:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh I'm sorry. I thought she was one of those C-10 pin up girls. (Anyway old animals are ugly and she is too.) But of course that old Texas oil man had fun for awhile...we, perhaps, don't think so. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and he was having a good time. I wish she had won that lawsuit.
12-05-03 02:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dude, you really need to do a Google search before you start posting about stuff that you don't know about.

It was not a lawsuit...his family was contesting his will. And she did win. Even more bizzare than a 28 year old former Playboy Playmate/Guess Jeans supermodel marrying an 87 year old super rich guy and then fighting with his family over his estate was.....Anna Nicole also won HALF of the dudes ashes. No shit.
12-05-03 06:15 PM
gypsy I think he was 88. But yeah, TTM, you totally missed the joke.
12-05-03 08:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot She married him when he was 87, and he died when he was 88. I think that's the way it was anyhow.

It's a shame he missed the joke. I thought it was quite good.

Not blow coffee out of your nose all over the keyboard funny, but worth a guffaw or a chortle for sure.
12-05-03 09:54 PM
glencar It was a funny joke, alright. But I can understand TTM's failure to understand it. There are so many damned half-, demi, sortsa-celebrities walking around these days that it's hard to remember 95% of them.