ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LOOKING TO FORM BAND ALA CROWES/MULE/STONES Return to archive
12-04-03 11:28 PM
ExileInLA I'm a guitarist in LA that is serious about putting together a band that just wants to play good rock and roll. I want to be a cross between something jammy. something bar bandish, and something that has great songs and great musicianship. I need a kick ass rhythm section and a singer and from there we can jump off. Let's get together and jam. I have access to a studio and booking people around town. Let's get out there and gig and see what happens. I have songs. Get back to me ASAP. I want to get this thing rolling.

ExileInLA
(Dave)

[email protected]
12-05-03 12:18 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Well, it sounds cool. But you're in LA, and I am not. Good luck, though! The world needs some rock'n'roll!

-tSYX --- Make no mistake...
12-05-03 10:12 AM
T&A do you know the folks in the Mudflaps - Russ and Jon and the others? They might be interested in collaboration or no some folks - they post over on Shidoobee....
12-05-03 07:19 PM
mac_daddy I'd be happy to run some tape when you play, but I don't think you would want my guitar and vocal skills...

good luck, and keep us up to date.

[Edited by mac_daddy]