ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith interview on Pirates DVD Return to archive
12-04-03 04:48 PM
56DeSoto Sorry if this has already been mentioned. There's a hidden easter egg interview with Keith on the new Pirates of the Caribbean DVD where he talks about being the inspiration for Depp's character. Short but funny!

56DeSoto
12-04-03 06:15 PM
StrangeSkies Really? How do you get to it? I never have figured out the easter egg thing...
12-04-03 07:36 PM
56DeSoto On Disc 2: Select "Moonlight Serenade" Scene Progression: Highlight 'Main Menu' and press down twice to highlight the skeleton's tooth. Press enter to watch the interview.
12-04-03 08:37 PM
Some Guy I just bought the dvd and saw it for the first time. Is that really true, is Keith really his inspiration. I thought I heard something about that. Great movie by the way, damn it.
12-04-03 09:04 PM
StrangeSkies Thanks! It was a cute little interview.
12-04-03 09:58 PM
Some Guy Found it. makes the film a little cooler
12-04-03 11:15 PM
glencar It's a pretty entertaining movie. This will amke it even better.