ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New recording of "Ooh La La" by Woody on Jools Holland's album "Friends" Return to archive
12-03-03 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Nico's Collector circles news by Nico Zentgraf

11/30/03:
To my surprise, Ronnie Wood's recording of Ooh La La on Jools Hollands new "Friends"-album was not taken from one of Jools TV-shows but is a completely new studio recording, done during the Licks tour in September 2003.

CD by Jools Holland & His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra "Jack O The Green - Small World Big Band Friends 3" (Radar Records RADAR001CD)

12-03-03 11:00 PM
glencar I have "More Friends" which is just great. M. Faithfull does a nice version of "Gotta Serve Somebody."
12-04-03 11:49 AM
Pattie
yay!! I love that song! finally
12-04-03 11:27 PM
glencar Does Jools still do that show? It was one of the best things on BBC America.
12-05-03 08:34 AM
Scot Rocks Yeah the new series started a few weeks ago on BBC 2, I like it generally, good to see what new bands are coming through as well as esablished artists.
12-05-03 10:28 AM
glencar Thanks for the info, mate! Something to look forward to...