ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Slow boat to China": What are the Stones doing next Return to archive
12-03-03 05:12 PM
Monkey Woman New video at RS.com in Virtual Ticket:
http://www.rollingstones.com/members/virtualticket/

The four Stones talk about their after tour projects. Charlie is going to do nothing for a time: "I'm very good at it!" And Mick wants to travel and has to go back to his movie production company. They all have plans for holidays or other projects at least until January.

But there's a hopeful note: Mick and Keith seem to have songwriting in mind, and Charlie says that the new album is virtually finished, they would just have to mix it.

Oh yes, please!
12-03-03 07:57 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i am quite enjoying the stuff on rs.com these days. mick gives interesting book reviews.
12-03-03 10:18 PM
Boomy
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

But there's a hopeful note: Mick and Keith seem to have songwriting in mind, and Charlie says that the new album is virtually finished, they would just have to mix it.

I couldn't really understand that line Charlie said.

He said "It's done, it just has to be mixed...it was this live thing we did in London.."

Did I hear him right? I think he said something like that.
12-03-03 10:52 PM
glencar Another live album? Please NO!
12-04-03 03:56 AM
Jumacfly it can be a live in studio record...I hope!!!
12-04-03 06:32 AM
prism I thought Charlie was talking about the live album he did with his jazz band. Anyway, Keith said he hopes to be writing with Mick in January or February, in a warm place
12-04-03 06:38 AM
erikjjf Yes, Charlie is referring to the Tentet.
They recorded one of the shows at Ronnie Scott's in June 2001.
THAT, is what is finished and just needs mixing.

/Erik.
PS: Ronnie also mentioned possible Rod Stewart projects as well as getting back into abstract art.
12-04-03 08:32 AM
Monkey Woman Oops, you're right, it's his solo band. Let's hope all the drama re Mick's knighthood doesn't put the Glimmer Twins off writing again in '04...
12-04-03 08:52 AM
glencar This whole knighthood thing might make for drama-filled writing sessions.
12-04-03 10:12 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
glencar wrote:
This whole knighthood thing might make for drama-filled writing sessions.

Yeah, and you know what *that* produced last time...

Dirty Work.

*shudder*

-tSYX --- Had it, had it, had it, had it with you...
12-04-03 07:47 PM
SHINE A LIGHT BUT, dirty work gave birth to the x-pensive winos, let's not forget. just read the credits, everyone (almost) is on dirty work. and "sleep tonight" is worth the price of the cd. at least, for me.