ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sirmoonie check your PM, see you tomorrow. Return to archive
12-02-03 04:21 PM
Cardinal Fang Sirmoonie !!

Check your PM. See you tomorrow !!

Later, JW
12-02-03 04:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Check yours Cardinal
12-02-03 04:28 PM
jb Check yours Steelie.
12-02-03 04:39 PM
Joey

Josh ....................................

Seriously , you have a PM !

Jacky !
12-02-03 04:49 PM
jb I sent you my reply.
12-02-03 04:50 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Check yours Cardinal

Now check yours !!

Can I interest you in a pair of Zircon encrusted tweezers ? You know tomorrow is the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of his death. PLEASE honor him with the header ?

Later, JW
12-02-03 04:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Is not tomorrow is Thursday, anyway as all years he will be there!
12-02-03 05:13 PM
Cardinal Fang Gerardo !!

Yes, you are correct !! The anniversary is Thursday. I've got too much on my mind, running around, packing my bags for tomorrow. (the normal chaos)

Thank's again for running that "Thank You" header. It was a hit with my friends. (Did I just say, "a hit" ????)

"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show"

Later, Jimmy
12-02-03 05:18 PM
Joey

Cardy .......................................

When is our " Friend " Terry going to introduce you to " You know WHO ?!?!?!?!?!?! "

Developing .............................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and STAYS there .

Jacky Hood !
12-02-03 05:49 PM
Cardinal Fang Hey Joey !!!

You probably know "his" schedule better than ANYBODY !!!

The question should be, "When will "he" be in NorCal ?" That would be your most realistic answer ? Unless you can get me a plane ticket to France this Feb. ? :-)

Hey, Moonie and I are finally meeting face to face tomorrow with a few other Stones board SUPERSTARS !!! (they are to me)

We will be sure to talk about YOU. My first question will be for Sirmoonie is: "M.M.", it's all a goof right ? Cause I've had rather intelligent conversations privately via E-mail with him so "Joey" is a goof right ?" (I already KNOW the answer !!)

My next question will be:

"SERIOUSLY, WTF is the deal with _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ _ ???" Cause that is NOT an act. (I think I already KNOW the answer as well)

And since Sirmoonie is a Nationally Successful law-dude and we are but starving musicians, I think I'm going to LET him buy the first bottle !!! (of whatever he feels like drinking of course) He can probably charge it to his per diem !? We'll have guitars with us too so I hope "N" feels like getting loaded and singing some Stones songs ? We'll take pictures.

Wish you could be here "M" !!!

Later, Jimmy
12-02-03 08:31 PM
sirmoonie Yeah!

I'll give you the skinny on them goons, all them C10 goons. The kind of stuff the liberal media doesn't want you to hear.
12-03-03 09:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, you tell 'em moonie!!

God damned pinko commie fucker media pricks.

Just another case of THE MAN tryin' to keep us down!!

But what they don't know is that there ain't no way to keep a hard drinkin man down! Stick it to the MAN, man.

I wish I was there too "J". Woulda got all gooned up on coffee & donuts with youse guys. Next time. Seriously, the old lady graduates in the spring. Once she starts working again, maybe I'll jet out for a few.
12-03-03 10:11 AM
jb You don't move me.
12-03-03 11:31 AM
Joey " Hey, Moonie and I are finally meeting face to face tomorrow with a few other Stones board SUPERSTARS !!! (they are to me) "

Cardy ...................................

Moonie is a great guy .....a real class act !!!!!!!!

Have fun and make sure my name comes up in the conversation -- it had BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , and watch them Pierced Hoods , ok ?!?!?!?!

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !
12-03-03 11:32 AM
jb I like Moonie even though we have argued, at times heatedly, about the mid-east. moonie, unlike some, has a very good sense of humor and does not take himself very seriouly. The fact that he prematurely lost his hair only has added character to his personality.
12-03-03 11:36 AM
glencar Josh if everyone is telling you the facts on the Mideast, maybe you should reconsider your position.
12-03-03 11:40 AM
jb Everyone has their own set of facts and agendas...the bottom line is that I support the JDL and the late, great, Rabbi Meir Kohane.
12-03-03 11:40 AM
Factory Girl maybe josh should reconsider his position on Four Flicks.
12-03-03 11:42 AM
glencar He's likelier to change his mind about Israel!
12-03-03 11:42 AM
jb Hi FG...hope all is well....I watch a little of 4 flicks everyday on the lap top, and it has it's moments...but when I then throw in L&G or GS, I just cringe when I hear how awful Ronnie is compared to MT...or any good guitarist for that matter.
12-03-03 11:43 AM
Joey " We will be sure to talk about YOU. My first question will be for Sirmoonie is: "M.M.", it's all a goof right ? Cause I've had rather intelligent conversations privately via E-mail with him so "Joey" is a goof right ?" (I already KNOW the answer !!) "

Joey = Keith Moon !
12-03-03 07:22 PM
sirmoonie Josh, I have hair on my head, although I will admit I have those widows peaks dealies. What I DON'T have is one of those middle age bucket guts and a sagging ass, like I hear many Florida lawyers have. Ring a bell?
-----
CF! Where is ya? Check PMs.
12-03-03 08:02 PM
Cardinal Fang I'm out the door in 15 minutes. Will be in the city by 8:30. I have the stuff you asked for last night on the phone. Get Excited.

Now I Gotta SERIOUSLY quit fucking around so I can jet.

I Gotta Bail.

Later, Jimmy