ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Justin regrets Stones show Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-02-03 12:32 PM
glencar Why?
12-02-03 12:45 PM
Factory Girl Why do you say "Why"? Because Joey's monkey has seen more action than Paris. Still she's no Bubbles.
12-02-03 12:54 PM
glencar Paris has apparently had more action than any other Hilton. Joey's monkey si lucky indeed.
12-02-03 12:56 PM
Boomy

I love this thing!!
12-02-03 12:57 PM
glencar Me too!
12-02-03 01:03 PM
Factory Girl Do you love?

a) Joey's monkey

b) Paris

c) Joey

d) me

e) Rocks off
12-02-03 01:04 PM
Boomy d)me

Me, I tell ya, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
12-02-03 07:28 PM
CousinCocaine
I found him embarrassing, but much worse:

Keith and Mick coming to his rescue cause their silly little daugthers love that heinz !
They should not let themselves be corrupted by their dumb rich kids !
CC
12-02-03 09:46 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! The Stones have openners? he he
12-03-03 10:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Geez. No takers on playing the devils advocate here? It seems this Justin guy terribly uncool. I hate to see any guy ganged up on with NO defenders at all...but "it ain't me babe". This one's a losing battle and rightly so I'm afraid.
12-03-03 10:28 AM
jb He actually did them a favor playing with them..he is far more popular among the masses and they got a lot of PR out of it.
12-03-03 03:31 PM
Pattie
Cameron Diaz is puuurty. And atleast he realized it now, I mean better late than never
12-03-03 11:18 PM
glencar The Stones are PR masters. Every NY area paper has mentioned Mick's imminent knighthood.
Page: 1 2