ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote for the Stones (or maybe not!) Return to archive
12-01-03 07:02 PM
Monkey Woman Depends on wether you think their music should go to Broadway. Another weird and pointless poll at:

http://www.rollingstone.com/

(And guess what: the Stones are currently ahead of the competition...)
12-01-03 07:30 PM
SHINE A LIGHT ok, years ago i promised myself that i'd draw the line at vegas...they did vegas, and i'm still here. now, i'm saying i'll draw the line at broadway....i'll still be here. i agree with the post which says mars,etc....sure, we're getting used to it,i think??
12-01-03 07:42 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i just voted for the ramones....joey just got a street named for him in nyc, so now off to broadway......the stones are no longer in first place!!
12-01-03 07:51 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
joey just got a street named for him in nyc,

cool..whereabouts in nyc???...what's the name of the street?? - "Joey Avenue"? "Joey Ramone Boulevard"?
12-01-03 08:42 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yeah, in nyc....it's the corner of the bowery and joey ramone something....not sure if it's street,ave.,boulevard,whatever.
it just got named for him in the week past,his mother was there to help with the honors.