ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UNCUT! KEITH 60th BIRTHDAY SPECIAL Return to archive
12-01-03 06:27 PM
Gazza just got the new issue (Jan 2004) of "Uncut!" in the post this morning and theres shitloads on the Stones in this month's issue...

Keith is on the cover and theres a 28 page special in honour of his 60th birthday, with a cracking in-depth interview with the man himself and added comments and shorter interviews with Mick, Ronnie, Charlie, Mick taylor and others including Johnny Depp and Chrissie Hynde.

If that ain't enough to wet your various regions, theres a pretty good interview with all 4 Stones from New York in late October at the launch of "Four Flicks".

To sum up the interview in brief...expect more tours and they would like to make a new studio album

And in their "best of 2003" reviews, "Four Flicks" comes in ahead of Led Zep as "Music DVD of the Year" (" you'd expect the greatest live rock 'n' roll band in the world to make a decent stab at a live-in-concert DVD - but no one was expecting this...this sets the benchmark for the format").
12-01-03 06:31 PM
ComingDownAgain Cool thanks for the heads up.
12-01-03 06:34 PM
SHINE A LIGHT thanks for the nice review.
12-01-03 06:36 PM
Monkey Woman Sounds cool! Is it possible to order it online?
12-02-03 12:09 AM
glencar I like Uncut. It generally comes out a few weeks later in the USA.
12-02-03 01:25 AM
prism Please post some Keith quotes if you have the time, preferably things he's never said before!
12-02-03 04:11 AM
BillyBoll Yup. Got mine too. Great stuff, although I thought they were a bit downbeat about going in the studio to do another album.

Charlie says that he wishes that Mick and Keith would sit down and write some songs together like in the old days. I'll drink to that!
12-02-03 03:18 PM
jb My understanding is a new album and tour starting in USA then South America...
12-02-03 11:04 PM
glencar When Joshy when!?!?
12-03-03 08:55 AM
Gazza when Joshy starts loving the Beatles
12-03-03 09:00 AM
parmeda Gazza... Josh would chew his arm off first, LOL