ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: next week for us Aussies Return to archive
11-26-03 10:10 PM
Daethgod yep
Dec 1 Four Flicks hits Aussie stores !

Bring It On !!!!!!!!!!!!

11-26-03 11:17 PM
fmk438j NAh, gotta be a hoax.

LOL

You do realise you broke the news to the WORLD?
11-27-03 01:25 PM
Angiegirl Why is it released later than in Europe? Anyone know?
11-27-03 05:49 PM
Daethgod man i cant wait !
been reading all the reviews daily, following some great threads, and in days i will see it on my mighty fine new Widescreen Sony !!!!!!!!

cant wait to see :
Start Me Up
Worried About You
Thats How Strong My Love Is

anyone know if any Australian footage is used on the 'Licks Around The World' DVD ?

11-28-03 11:13 AM
Angiegirl No, they skipped DownUnder. They went from US to Japan...
O well, they skipped Holland too, between Germany, Spain, Prague and UK .
11-29-03 03:08 AM
corgi37 i rang JB hi-fi, they were expecting delivery friday or monday. $100.00. Sanity is going to sell it for $110.00. Lucky me found a voucher for Sanity next to a bottle of vodka i got for my birthday, so hooray for me.
11-29-03 08:58 PM
Daethgod lucky you !

i have it on odrer thru ezy.dvd

hope fully it comes by Tues

12-01-03 03:28 PM
Mottrush
Any Aussies tracked down a copy yet??? It's Tuesday morning now and no sign of it anywhere. I'm getting mighty pissed off.

Cheers,

Mottrush
12-01-03 05:56 PM
stonedinaustralia i'll have a look at lunch time Mott - saw an ad on TV over the weekend saying it would be in store monday
12-01-03 06:30 PM
corgi37 I saw the ad too (Monday night). Gee, blink and ya miss it! My wife went to Southland also on Monday and saw it in Sanity. Didnt buy it for me though, the bitch. Ohhh no. Bought a Wiggles and Hi-5 video for my babies instead. Which is 1/2 ok, because i really dig Charlie (she's a chick) and Kathleen from HI-5. So, i guess i better butter up my brother for a 4flix Xmas pressie.
12-02-03 01:54 AM
glencar No Best Buy down under?
12-02-03 04:25 AM
fmk438j No best buy. We have Sanity which is a Virgin store I think.
12-02-03 06:35 PM
Daethgod m expecting it to arrive at work today !

also i have a pre-order thru ezydvd which is meant to ship tomorrow

great to see an OZ header pic on Rocks Off in the week we get the DVD !

what u looking fwd to seeing ?

hey Corgi.. how much will the DVD bring back those memories of standing 4-5 rows from th estage at Melbourne !!

12-02-03 09:57 PM
corgi37 Right on, Daeth, those memories will fly back into my little brain. As we got the Arena show, I'll be studying the HBO show on 4 flicks very carefully. Trouble is, all the people who saw it say it sux. Surely that cant be right. CYHMK is the song i want to see. Also looking forward to the Twikenham dvd, as i never saw any footage at all of the Stadium set up. Oh, and hey, ya really gotta give me your email address so i can send you some of my pics from that fateful day back in Feb!!! Or do you want my email? Is it ok to put email addresses on here?
12-02-03 10:57 PM
glencar I liked the HBO show when I first saw it last January. I didn't notice a decline on 4 Flix.
12-03-03 03:38 AM
Daethgod hey corgi here is my email
* just delete out NOSPAM

[email protected]

12-03-03 06:15 AM
corgi37 Hey Daeth, I sent some to you. If they dont work, or you didnt get them, let me know. I'll go and check out my best ones and send a few more later on. None are really "press" quality, but some are cool. Your old noggin might even be in one or two.
12-03-03 03:41 PM
Mottrush For all the Aussies.

From what I hear Sanity and HMV won't be getting their stock of Four Flicks 'til next week!! I rang Utopia Records in Sydney on the off chance and their stock arrived yesterday.They send all their stuff by express post so I should have my copy today. BTW only $96.00

Cheers,

Mottrush
12-03-03 07:51 PM
Daethgod thanks corgi !
great pics, not my head tho, i was wearing a Voodoo Lounge bandana and a Canadian Steel Wheels Tee

I am doing a contest for Four Flicks at KROCK (www.krock.com.au)and am still waiting for promo stock which was due last week... and my ezydvd pre-order is 'meant ' to ship today. Ive had it on pre-order since September !

12-04-03 07:57 PM
Daethgod fark it !

i just cancelled my ezydvd order and am picking it up today at a CD store in Geelong

this weeknd, me geting Stoned !!!!!!!!!!!

12-05-03 06:32 AM
corgi37 hold the phone!!!! Dick Smith stores are selling 4 flicks for $79.95!!!! My dear bro is getting for me for xmas.