ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger raised money for Sid Vicious? Return to archive
3rd December 2007 01:29 PM
Dan
3rd December 2007 01:43 PM
jb Hi Dan...any free concerts lately??? Van Halen? Styx and .38 Special, Foreigner???
3rd December 2007 01:52 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Hi Dan...any free concerts lately??? Van Halen? Styx and .38 Special, Foreigner???

LOTS. Free ones in the last few weeks:

Chairs Of Perception (formerly the Urinals) Nov 30
Ky Mani Marley Nov 26 (early)
The Preacher's Son Nov 26 (late)
Diana Ross Nov 20
Danzig Oct 31
Neil Young Oct 30

and there's free music at the local Starbuck's every Wed, 2 bands were surprisingly above average, and the other 2, at least I had the coffee to keep me awake.
3rd December 2007 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

LOTS. Free ones in the last few weeks:

Chairs Of Perception (formerly the Urinals) Nov 30
Ky Mani Marley Nov 26 (early)
The Preacher's Son Nov 26 (late)
Diana Ross Nov 20
Danzig Oct 31
Neil Young Oct 30

and there's free music at the local Starbuck's every Wed, 2 bands were surprisingly above average, and the other 2, at least I had the coffee to keep me awake.

I would have liked to have seen Diana Ross..a true superstar.
3rd December 2007 01:58 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

I would have liked to have seen Diana Ross..a true superstar.

It was okay, I wasn't really all that into it, I only went to take advantage of mass papering, what really made it impressive is that before the last song she announced her father had died that morning.
3rd December 2007 02:00 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

It was okay, I wasn't really all that into it, I only went to take advantage of mass papering, what really made it impressive is that before the last song she announced her father had died that morning.

She was a pioneer and it was good you attended...why did Hulk's wife file for divorce?
3rd December 2007 02:07 PM
speedfreakjive whats the name of the book that excerpt is from?
3rd December 2007 02:10 PM
Dan
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
whats the name of the book that excerpt is from?

The latest issue of Record Collector.
3rd December 2007 02:11 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

She was a pioneer and it was good you attended...why did Hulk's wife file for divorce?

I am glad I attended. I wish I could have brought my mom.

I don't follow wrestling, but I liked the Incredible Hulk when I was little.
3rd December 2007 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

The latest issue of Record Collector.

Satellite radio is worthless junk...on the Vault, the "deep cut" was Rod Stewart 'I'm Losing You"..
3rd December 2007 02:19 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Satellite radio is worthless junk...on the Vault, the "deep cut" was Rod Stewart 'I'm Losing You"..

I caught a few gems but I mainly listen to the 2 metal stations, the punk station, and POTUS 130 the campaign channel. Since I got broadband I have hardly listened at all.
3rd December 2007 03:05 PM
egon so who's being interviewed here...?
3rd December 2007 03:21 PM
pdog What happened to the money?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)