ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Man's nose bitten off after Rod Stewart gig Return to archive
1st December 2007 08:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 30 November 2007
Man's nose bitten off after Rod Stewart gig
By Karon Kelly
The Shields Gazette

AN ATTACKER who bit off part of a man's nose as he queued for food after a Rod Stewart concert has been jailed.

John O'Leary, 43, sank his teeth into Gavin Larkin's face because he wrongly believed he had made a derogatory comment about his wife.

O'Leary spat out the flesh but medics were unable to stitch it back on.

As a result, Mr Larkin, 35, has been left permanently disfigured, with part of his nose missing.

Newcastle Crown Court yesterday heard how the attack happened on June 25 last year, after Mr Larkin had been to see Rod Stewart performing in the city and then was at a food van waiting for some supper.

O'Leary had been on a night out with his wife and the two parties met at the fast food van, where O'Leary believed somebody called his wife.

As a result he pounced on Mr Larkin, who had made no comment about anyone.

Prosecutor Tim Parkin told the court: "The defendant walked off and spat out the part of his nose which he had bitten off. It was over in seconds.

"Sadly for Mr Larkin, though the piece of nose was recovered, it was not possible to satisfactorily re-attach it."

In a statement to the court Mr Larkin said: "As a result of this unprovoked attack I have been left disfigured for life.

"I have been told I require at least two further operations and there is no guarantee my disfigurement will improve."

The court heard how O'Leary had been under enormous personal stress at the time of the attack and did not usually drink.

Defence barrister Tony Davis told the court: "He bitterly, bitterly regrets that Mr Larkin was injured at all."

O'Leary, of Delight Row, Dipton, County Durham, had admitted wounding with intent.

Mr Recorder Stubbs sentenced him to 18 months behind bars.

1st December 2007 08:22 PM
pdog ear damage is what Rod has become!
1st December 2007 08:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Larkin ought to go to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon...he's had plenty of expience rebuilding noses.
1st December 2007 08:48 PM
Dino37 Faces were a great band.
1st December 2007 08:51 PM
poopooslug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:
Faces were a great band.

Facts are facts, the boards are dead unless the key players stir it up, some of them are our allies and some our foes, but we all accomplish the same goal of entertaining the masses and making dreams come true.
1st December 2007 08:53 PM
Dino37
quote:
poopooslug wrote:

Facts are facts, the boards are dead unless the key players stir it up, some of them are our allies and some our foes, but we all accomplish the same goal of entertaining the masses and making dreams come true.

This board needed me - that much was certain.

There is hope for it yet, but much work to be done...
1st December 2007 09:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

This board needed me - that much was certain.

There is hope for it yet, but much work to be done...

I like that your a dick to everyone... there's something cool about that. It's a form of integrity.
I'm gonna see a band called Wardogs tonight, and you?
1st December 2007 09:32 PM
JohnDoey " Jabba the Hutt reminds me of one
of my old girl friends. "

< ---- Ouch !!!!! Beer Goggles ?!

Oh , Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji ) --- YOU BAD !!!!!

H.R. Puffin Doe !
1st December 2007 10:10 PM
mojoman recipe from mike tysons cookbook?
1st December 2007 10:15 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
recipe from mike tysons cookbook?

You clearly do not have the posting gene.

Post like poop.

Speaking of poop. I just took my evening dump.

W-W-W-What?

Oh sure.

1st December 2007 11:19 PM
Dino37
quote:
pdog wrote:

I like that your a dick to everyone... there's something cool about that. It's a form of integrity.
I'm gonna see a band called Wardogs tonight, and you?

Just put the kids to bed.

Movie and some wine with the little lady...
1st December 2007 11:20 PM
Bloozehound this guy should tell the Doc to sew the tip of his nose to his dickhead, I mean why not right, he's still got his nose, add an extra proud inch for the ladies
1st December 2007 11:24 PM
Dino37
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
this guy should tell the Doc to sew the tip of his nose to his dickhead, I mean why not right, he's still got his nose, add an extra proud inch for the ladies

This post lacks a cerain maturity needed to make it worthy of notice.

In addition, the reference to dickhead, tip, and extra proud inch display overt insecurity and dissatisfaction with his own junk.

Go back and refocus, then return when you feel truly ready to participate...
2nd December 2007 12:07 AM
JohnDoey
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

This post lacks a cerain maturity needed to make it worthy of notice.

In addition, the reference to dickhead, tip, and extra proud inch display overt insecurity and dissatisfaction with his own junk.

Go back and refocus, then return when you feel truly ready to participate...

2nd December 2007 12:38 PM
Dino37
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:

All the cat-related material suggests you are a lonely bull-dyke lesbian.

Picking on you brings little satisfaction as you are clearly outmatched...
2nd December 2007 02:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

All the cat-related material suggests you are a lonely bull-dyke lesbian.

"No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
- Unknown

2nd December 2007 02:57 PM
Dino37
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

"No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
- Unknown

It appears you love pussy.

I respect that.

Lincoln's wife was certifiable...
2nd December 2007 03:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Unknown

" No heaven will not ever be Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me."
- Unknown
2nd December 2007 03:24 PM
Bitch An 18 month jail sentence is not enough of a punishment for that crazy nose biting idiot! He should get 6 years!

IMO
2nd December 2007 10:13 PM
Brainbell Jangler This reminds me of the story Prof. Irving Younger would tell to illustrate why one should never ask the "one question too many" on cross-examination. After determining that the witness had not actually seen the defendant bite the victim's ear off, the defense attorney unfortunately did not stop. Instead, he proceeded as follows:
Q: So how do you know that Mr. Defendant bit Mr. Victim's ear off?
A: I saw him spit it out.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)