ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 11 Years Ago Today Return to archive
30th November 2007 08:02 PM
Dan Tiny Tim died. Good enough excuse to bring you

THE TINY TIM MEMORIAL TORRENT

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=172749

TINY TIM
HOLLYWOOD,CA:HOLLYWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
4/13/91

1st Gen Cassette -> CDRW700 -> EAC -> Soundforge -> FLAC Frontend Level 8

01. -intro-
02. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
03. California Here I Come
Yankee Doodle Dandy
She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain
He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
04. Tiptoe Through The Tulips
05. Heartbreak Hotel
06. I Got You Babe
07. America The Beautiful
08. When The Saints Come Marching In
God Bless America
09. I'm Coming Back To California

Track #3 may even have snippets of other songs, he was shifting gears faster than I can type.

Tiny Tim was on the bill with the Dickies and Celebrity Skin and possibly other bands. This came as surprise filler on a tape a friend gave me.

16 minutes long and plenty of seeders, you can be listening to it within a few minutes.
1st December 2007 12:49 AM
pdog I miss the George Harrison thread big time!
1st December 2007 10:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels There was a time when Tiny Tim had alot of imitators. All the kids in school were carrying around Tiny Tim lunch boxes. those were the days.....needless to say parents weren't too happy....thinking he was a bad influence on children and all that.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
1st December 2007 11:24 AM
gimmekeef Imagine a bootleg Tiny Tim....Soundboard?..I mean really this is beyond comprehension....I'll wait for the Mickboy or Sister Morph remaster
[Edited by gimmekeef]
1st December 2007 01:43 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Imagine a bootleg Tiny Tim....Soundboard?..I mean really this is beyond comprehension....I'll wait for the Mickboy or Sister Morph remaster
[Edited by gimmekeef]

Audience and 179 downloads and counting. Quite a unique and special find.
1st December 2007 02:45 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I miss the George Harrison thread big time!

Anyone who doesn't like this is also missing the Justin Timberlake threads

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=172888&hit=1
1st December 2007 05:51 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Dan wrote:

Anyone who doesn't like this is also missing the Justin Timberlake threads

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=172888&hit=1

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and Oh , OH .. Oh so sweetly stroke your young , moist , sweaty , glistening , GLISTENING dan forehead and just say , .... well , ' THANKS ' for being ... well , ... you's ?!

Doe Sea .... Scroll ™

[Edited by JohnDoey]
1st December 2007 08:59 PM
Dino37
quote:
pdog wrote:
I miss the George Harrison thread big time!

That single thread was among the greatest of all threads in the history of threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your participation in that grand event.

You played your part well...
1st December 2007 09:01 PM
poopooslug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

That single thread was among the greatest of all threads in the history of threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your participation in that grand event.

You played your part well...

This type of accomplishment does not happen without jb and I returning to the board. We must be hailed and thanked!!!
1st December 2007 09:04 PM
Dino37
quote:
poopooslug wrote:

This type of accomplishment does not happen without jb and I returning to the board. We must be hailed and thanked!!!

True enough, they added an essential element to the discourse, much like all the losing teams during the Boston Dynasty.

The only surprise, which actually worked in the thread's favor, was the shocking weakness displayed by the JB. Even voodoopug's chins were quivering over the debacle that was on display for all to see...
1st December 2007 09:14 PM
poopooslug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

True enough, they added an essential element to the discourse, much like all the losing teams during the Boston Dynasty.

The only surprise, which actually worked in the thread's favor, was the shocking weakness displayed by the JB. Even voodoopug's chins were quivering over the debacle that was on display for all to see...

I suspect you will be on better behavior when your superior returns from vacation and decrees the weeks marching orders??
1st December 2007 09:41 PM
JohnDoey Yes , " Acoustic Groove " performed last evening at The Omaha YMCA and Keith Moon was already at the bar when I arrived -- quite early actually -- around 8:00 PM CDT .

It has been a long time since I have seen the placed THAT crowded and me mates and meself had to stand by the ' small bar ' area away from the stage ( I thought I saw Lance Bass near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Oh Lance. I would bite a pillow for you anytime. I would nuzzle my head between your milky white thighs. Oh. I feel the earth, move, under my feet.

Anyway , Keith ordered a round of ' Brandy Alexanders ' followed by ANOTHER round of ' Jaggerbombs ' and shot(s) of Goldschlager ( sic ?! ) ... copious amounts of Guinneses followed .

Damn !!!!! ------ off to the races RIGHT from the get go !!!

Keith , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde , mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states . YES !!!!!!!

www.SprintCenter.com

www.QWESTCENTER.com

Now , if you will please excuse your young Joey , I have been pooping all day and with your fine indulgence need to ............. *** END TRANSMISSION ****
GARY COLEMAN AND I ARE GOING TO WATCH DELTA FARCE. MENS!

Developing ..........................

Brown Stinky ! ™

[cc:ss]

[Edited by LBJ]
[Edited by Lance Bass]
[Edited by Dino37]
1st December 2007 11:22 PM
Dino37
quote:
poopooslug wrote:

I suspect you will be on better behavior when your superior returns from vacation and decrees the weeks marching orders??

Please utilize the possessive form of week's when posting.

Are you a product of public education?
2nd December 2007 12:11 AM
JohnDoey
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Please utilize the possessive form of week's when posting.

Are you a product of public education?

You clearly do NOT have the posting gene.

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

2nd December 2007 12:36 PM
Dino37
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:

You clearly do NOT have the posting gene.

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

You are nothing more than a poor parody of a poor parody.

Your participation is hastening the demise of Rocks Off - which appears to be your intent. That is the very reason I was called here personally.

Your days are numbered...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)