ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gazza...I Understand the Guinness, But What Will You Do With That Budweiser? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th November 2007 05:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
This thread is making me thirsty, too.

So Gazza, go ahead and drink the Carlsberg and save the Guinness for sometime when Riffy visits you. Save the Bud for me.

you're visiting me soon? I'll go down to the off-licence right now!
30th November 2007 05:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Despite your very intentional and antagonistic behavior towards me today (see the very ghey matching footers contained in each member of team tardites' footer), I accept your apology...

we can fight all we want, but we shouldn't have to drink cheap shitty beer!

I accept your apology!
30th November 2007 05:59 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

you're visiting me soon? I'll go down to the off-licence right now!

I wish!
Maybe during golf sesaon, which in Ireland is -what?- about 1 week?

30th November 2007 06:09 PM
Gazza All year long. We're made of sterner stuff.

We even play in the frost for Christ sake.
30th November 2007 06:18 PM
SweetVirginia I see golf humiliation in my future....
30th November 2007 06:32 PM
Gazza I shall be using my red and orange balls awaiting your arrival!
30th November 2007 06:35 PM
TomL You took that beer fucker. You knew Voo was coming for a few weeks. Not Blue ball?
30th November 2007 07:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I shall be using my red and orange balls awaiting your arrival!

Did you say ....

....BALLS?
30th November 2007 07:09 PM
Fiji Joe Meg...I have been meaning to ask...what is the Boss doing in your footer?...stragely similar to the YMCA

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
1st December 2007 07:47 AM
egon clearly i was not involved as i would never
ever touch carlsberg. that beer makes xtc look like m&m's
[Edited by egon]
1st December 2007 10:16 AM
Bloozehound carlsberg ??

fuck that shit, Schlitz blue label !

1st December 2007 10:25 AM
Nellcote Blooze, I've been quaffing Schlitz lately, 1st whiff transported me right to '73. Do you recall the upper end brand they had Maximus Super? That was some fine malt, it was...
1st December 2007 11:40 AM
PartyDoll MEG Carling isn't so bad, Egon. Smithwicks, Guinness, Harp, and even Stella are much preferred. But this one along with the other "lites" goes right in the toilet...

1st December 2007 11:46 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Blooze, I've been quaffing Schlitz lately, 1st whiff transported me right to '73. Do you recall the upper end brand they had Maximus Super? That was some fine malt, it was...

can't say I have Nellie, a bit before my time, but sounds like a class malted beverage, they should bring it back

Wadda think about Brady vs Romo in superbowl this year ?
1st December 2007 11:51 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Meg...I have been meaning to ask...what is the Boss doing in your footer?...stragely similar to the YMCA

Nah.... YMCA looks like this..

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
1st December 2007 12:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Dios Mios....
1st December 2007 02:21 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Carling isn't so bad, Egon. Smithwicks, Guinness, Harp, and even Stella are much preferred. But this one along with the other "lites" goes right in the toilet...

Meg, those guys would never let us drink Stella....remember how they kept yelling "wife beater!" when someone ordered it? LOL
1st December 2007 02:25 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Yep...we have , from what I have seen, lost nothing in terms of our ability to provide stimulating, controversial and most all, entertaining posts to the board. We are as relevant today as we were years ago-and this my friend, infuriates some.

Joshy, what infuriates folks is when you say "we" as that implies that Puggy is part of it. Drop him like cigarettes, man!
1st December 2007 02:27 PM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:
clearly i was not involved as i would never
ever touch carlsberg. that beer makes xtc look like m&m's
[Edited by egon]

Indeed, Carlsberg is a joke.
1st December 2007 02:28 PM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

I thought that was downtown Boca during the High Holy Days, no?
1st December 2007 02:29 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

congrats on your 26252th post!!!

Joshy, I have surpassed you but I fear it won't be for long. This is a rare chance for me to post.
1st December 2007 02:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Meg, those guys would never let us drink Stella....remember how they kept yelling "wife beater!" when someone ordered it? LOL

Hehehe..
Of course I remember the Stella comments!!!
1st December 2007 02:49 PM
SweetVirginia Now I think "wife beater" every time I see someone drinking it here in NY. And by the way, Stella has really become popular around here. Must be Amy Winehouse's influence.
1st December 2007 03:58 PM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Indeed, Carlsberg is a joke.

more then that, it fucks you up.
especially carlsberg elephant.
i swear that beer has some very bad chemicals in it.
1st December 2007 03:59 PM
egon
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hehehe..
Of course I remember the Stella comments!!!

you actually listened to (and remebered) the shit we were talking?

I am impressed.
1st December 2007 04:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:

you actually listened to (and remebered) the shit we were talking?

I am impressed.

Oh yeah, egon.....especially the "ghey boy" and "how to pick up a girl" ones!
1st December 2007 04:19 PM
SweetVirginia ...and the "nothing works in England" speech!

1st December 2007 04:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, what infuriates folks is when you say "we" as that implies that Puggy is part of it. Drop him like cigarettes, man!

Same old Glencar, the bitter old nut job....tell Fij to scoot over so you can have your spot back:

Spend some more time coming up with entertaining posts, you really aren't cutting it anymore. I figured if I was gone for a few months, you'd pick it up a little bit, but sadly, you've become nothing more than a loyal couch soldier. I had absolutely no idea that you were a "yes man"?
1st December 2007 05:40 PM
JohnDoey Joey picked me up at my hotel complex (2 room suite with turndown service) and drove us past the brand spanking new Quest Center and we enjoyed a very productive summit at Mr. Toads, a bar located in a strip mall! If we had had a few more hours, I'm sure we could have gotten one of the soccer moms to sit with us. (Note: KC was serving the ale)

[Edited by JohnDoey]
1st December 2007 05:52 PM
egon
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
...and the "nothing works in England" speech!

ah yes... there were camera's around... i'm so lucky.
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)